Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's Keener's Sundin jersey and Jeff's blog post sweden-2006-sundin-3.jpg?w=700&h=

Sweden2006OLYP2.jpg

So, they both look totally different. Jeff's looks like embroidered all the way around and Keener's looks like it could be either embroidered or pressed felt cutouts or any combination of both. Jeff's looks to be a replica, though. Should get info from Keener on his shoulder.

I had a game jersey from that tournament a few years back. The rings were heat-pressed felt.

Another interesting trait was that the Nike logo on the neck hem was covered up by blue air-knit fabric. I have no idea why but it's just another wrinkle.

I had a game jersey from that tournament a few years back. The rings were heat-pressed felt.

Another interesting trait was that the Nike logo on the neck hem was covered up by blue air-knit fabric. I have no idea why but it's just another wrinkle.

I think it's because IOC rules only allow for the manufacturer's logo to appear only once on the jersey.

Hmm. That's pretty cool. I like that type of unique aspect. Makes me more excited to have it done up. So, what about the crowns and the "SWE"? Same?

Ed: Must be. :huh:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys need some help. Have a 1996 Team Canada World Cup of Hockey jersey (white) made by Bauer. Is it the Bauer Flo-knit material I need for this nameplate? Also have a 2002 Team Canada Nike Olympic jersey (white) and need Nike Flo-knit for this one as well? Help me out if somebody can.

^ 96 length is for GRETZKY, and the 02 length is for LEMIEUX. I am also looking for nameplates for the both home and away 98 Team Canada Jerseys (Bauer). Check PM's Brilliant!

What is the nameplate material used on the 1996-1999 Boston Bruins Alternate 'Pooh Bear" jerseys? I am going to customize this jersey with Bourque and want to make sure I order the correct material. Thanks!

post-4096-0-31572100-1394421747_thumb.jp

JerseyBaron has both colors- the description says 24" x 4" though. The one I bought was actually more like 4.25". Plenty of room for the edges to be serged, at least with the letter size I used it for.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Jersey-Baron/JERSEY-NAMEPLATE-/_i.html?_fsub=670991019&_sid=26129609&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

:wacko:

question...

how many nameplates can you get out of a white, Reebok, airknit, size 56 jersey?

thanx..ken

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone need any 2010 Team Canada olympic jersey nameplates??

They fit any name except for Niedermayer (I checked the roster and there is no name more than eight letters except for him)

The large piece will actually accommodate one nameplate since the stitch holes from the Canada crest do not iron out, so you will still see them if cut horizontally.

You can get one nameplate if you cut it out going down the middle.

Send me a PM if interested......$10 each shipping included.

th_20140304_221256_zps3aaf8f18.jpg

Edited by HockeyMusic

^ @HockeyMusic check your PM

are they the authentic swift material or the nike replica material?

Edited by pac_4_ever

Hey guys I need some help. Does anybody have a nameplate or material for a nameplate for a 2003-04 Atlanta Thrashers Koho alternate jersey (the powder blue one)? I need a nameplate or material for a nameplate long enough to accommodate for KOVALCHUK. Check this image if you are unsure which jersey I am talking about. I believe the Koho jersey from 03-04 is the same material as the 05-06 and 06/07 RBK pre edge for the same jersey so the material can actually come from any of those jerseys from those 3 seasons I have listed.
24339.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone need navy edge material? About to sacrifice a jersey and would like to get the most I can out of it

• 3 weeks later...

In need of edge nameplate material for a Bruins Winter Classic jersey ASAP.

Out of curiosity, is it the same color gold as Nashville's home jerseys?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for some white EDGE material, long enough for Roenick on a Sharks jersey.

Can anyone verify that the EDGE nameplates that Jersey Baron has have a height of ~4.5"? He states they are approximately 4", but the plate that I am trying to replicate is 4.5" tall. Not sure if 1/2" is just rounding or it is definitely shorter.

I recently picked up a plate from him. It measures 4.5" total, 4" between the serged inside edges.

I'm looking for some white EDGE material, long enough for Roenick on a Sharks jersey.

I have a white one was was gonna use it but the jersey got out on hold

• 3 weeks later...

i have 5 navy nameplates all serged, all 4.5 inches tall, one is 18.5", 3 are 13.5" and 1 is 11", looking for 15$ for the bugger ones or 10$ for the small one

HP2W5Oh.jpg

Edited by aroomadoomie