Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

On 2018-04-23 at 9:28 AM, KB67 said:

Looking to pickup a couple of Edge nameplates for my North Dakota 7287 jerseys, one Black that would fit Boeser and one white that would fit Stecher.

Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks!!

Nobody had any black Edge nameplates available? Also now looking for a blue one....

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Hmmm...how about other material?

Sadly, I have nothing to trade. All of the nameplates I have are earmarked for specific jerseys. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 2:11 PM, TheKevinShow said:

I'm looking for a Maple Leafs blue airknit.

Still looking for this. Also, what chance is there that I can find enough red Pro Player material to make a Panthers nameplate?

43 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Still looking for this. Also, what chance is there that I can find enough red Pro Player material to make a Panthers nameplate?

Is it the same Red the Devils use? EPS has it. 

30 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Is it the same Red the Devils use? EPS has it. 

I know that it’s just a block font, but is there any quirks of the font that I should make sure to point out to EPS since they didn’t do those jerseys?

6 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I know that it’s just a block font, but is there any quirks of the font that I should make sure to point out to EPS since they didn’t do those jerseys?

I’m not familiar with the font, I’m sure someone else here can answer. But the short answer is you should get as many pictures as you can provide and they’ll do their best to follow them. If you can find the exact guy you want on a game worn, obviously that would be best. 

Anyone have any need for the blue on this Rockies Cooper jersey?

I bought it for the white material.  The blue is tall enough both across the arms and the waist to probably get a name plate.  Ranges from 3.5" to 3.75"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hockey-Jersey-Colorado-Rockies-Blank-Adult-M-Cooper/382016513170?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Edited by blurryhaze312

Anyone happen to have a yellow Edge 2.0 nameplate (for a Penguins 2017 SS)?

I'm on the hunt for Burgundy Starter Mesh for a first year Av's jersey.  It could be super short as I am OK doing a Roy jersey, but would rather do a Forsberg or Sakic jersey.

Also - I have a bunch of Yellow Air-Knit material if anyone need it.

Found a black ultrafil jersey with no crest available for around $20 for anyone that needs a lot of material!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Jersey-Blank-CCM-90-s-Rare/273336562746?hash=item3fa420f43a:g:8qwAAOSwo8pbO9Tv

Looking for a Nordiques blue ultrafil nameplate, please PM, any help would be appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Flyers orange flo-knit.  I need a piece.  Anybody?

How long you need? I had a nice long piece, but stupidly cut it in half.  I can measure when I get home today.

On 6/29/2018 at 10:04 AM, spudrock512 said:

I'm on the hunt for Burgundy Starter Mesh for a first year Av's jersey.  It could be super short as I am OK doing a Roy jersey, but would rather do a Forsberg or Sakic jersey.

Also - I have a bunch of Yellow Air-Knit material if anyone need it.

Try looking for Washington Redskins Starter jerseys made in El Salvador on Ebay. There are a ton on there for pretty cheap. I am not 100% sure it's a match but I have had a long standing theory that it's a match. It looks like it's the same color and material to me. It's worth a shot for how cheap they are.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Anyone have a Name Plate for an Edge Millionaires Jersey?

I don't but I had my Henrik Sedin done up by Keener and he used matching material.

23 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

I don't but I had my Henrik Sedin done up by Keener and he used matching material.

Yeah, it looks like that’s I’m going to have to do. I have a guy locally that has the proper felt numbers, but he is out of the Edge nameplates, so I was hoping to be able to grab just a plate so be able to same some $$, but It probably unrealistic....