Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

36 minutes ago, zilch said:

Looking for this years “graphite” All-Star indo authentic nameplate 

I’m pretty sure it’s the same colour as the Vegas colours, so anyone that can customize a VGK jersey should be able to get you one.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does any customizer actually use that matching material on Indo Adizeros though?  I’ve always wondered about that, because even 3 years into the Adidas era, I’ve never seen that except on prelettered jerseys.

5 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Does any customizer actually use that matching material on Indo Adizeros though?  I’ve always wondered about that, because even 3 years into the Adidas era, I’ve never seen that except on prelettered jerseys.

Yeah, I think they all just use whatever version of air knit it is that they have. There seems to be slightly different versions with each customizer 

I just got this hoping it was a match - it didn't 😓

Sharks Teal Starter nameplate.  This is the darker teal closer to what they sharks introduced as their alternate in 1996-97 before making that their full time road jerseys the next year.  However, they never wore Starter in this style and their nameplates were arched (except for a very short time when they were introduced) 

Anyway, if anyone wants it, $10 shipped

5/1/20 jerseys

6 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Sharks Teal Starter nameplate.  This is the darker teal closer to what they sharks introduced as their alternate in 1996-97 before making that their full time road jerseys the next year.  However, they never wore Starter in this style and their nameplates were arched (except for a very short time when they were introduced) 

5/1/20 jerseys

Are you trying to match a CCM Pro teal? 

I’m looking for one of those too and was debating a harvesting candidate. 

18 hours ago, Princess of Whalers said:

Are you trying to match a CCM Pro teal? 

I’m looking for one of those too and was debating a harvesting candidate. 

The pictures were really dark, so I was hoping it was a green starter nameplate.

• 1 month later...

Anyone need Adidas MIC material for nameplates? I bought a Canucks MIC practice to cut up and these are extras from the arms that had no wear on them. I have measured them out to be 4" high, so the width goes to where they are no longer 4". I know these are pretty short, but should still be able to get up to a six letter name out of them.

Looking for $12 CAD/$9 USD Shipped each within Canada/United States or $40 CAD/$30 USD for all 4.

49968338708_f301d9c619.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 5/1/2020 at 11:30 AM, spudrock512 said:

5/1/20 jerseys

Just wanted to bump this up.  It could work for when they wore Nike.  I basically just want to cover shipping if anyone need/wants it.

Edited by spudrock512

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in getting any Adidas MiC name bars? They’re 4.25” tall and 18” in length, and I can get any colours that are current Adidas MiC colours. 

$20 shipped by standard mail per name bar.

Send me a DM if you’re interested. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I need CCM Flames red Air-Knit for “Nieuwendyk” and CCM Flames Ultrafil for “MacInnis.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a line on red 1998 Team Canada material? 

EhP7Xv6.jpg

I did ask EPS if they have it. I was told they have "red dazzle", but they're not sure if it matches this jersey. Any info would be appreciated. 

Send me a PM with the exact width on the white Ultrafil. 

Anyone have a small piece of white Flo-Knit, just need one long enough to put BURE on a White 1996 WCoH Authentic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, Van67 said:

Anyone have a line on red 1998 Team Canada material? 

EhP7Xv6.jpg

I did ask EPS if they have it. I was told they have "red dazzle", but they're not sure if it matches this jersey. Any info would be appreciated. 

I have a size 44 team Canada pro which could be sacrificed into parts if you are interested. Would be willing to chop it up if you have the dimensions you need first.

• 2 weeks later...

This guy won't ship to Canada, eh?

Can someone here buy this and hook me up with some blue mesh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-ISLANDERS-HAT-PUCK-AND-2-MESH-CCM-JERSEYS-FAN-STARTER-KIT/114589434705?hash=item1aae100351:g:IbMAAOSwttRf4ig-