Would Never Wear?

jjjoejr

Just wondering if you guys have a list of jerseys of teams that you'd never ever wear?

Being a Leafs fan, there're a lot of teams that I wouldn't wear, including Habs, Sens, Sabres... these are some obvious ones, but just to name a few.

If there're teams that you wouldn't wear, would you still buy a jersey of that team if the jersey is nice or if you happen to like a particular player? Just for the sake of collecting?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexican national soccer team jersey. I would get killed in El Salvador.

Hockey jerseys.....probably now never a Penguins jersey.

I would never wear a Pens, Flyers, Devils, or Islanders jersey. Under any circumstances.

Flyers, Rangers, Islanders, Capitals

There is not a single jersey I will never wear. Once you lose a couple of bets and try to get autographs from visiting teams, pride goes in the pocket

I would never wear a Sens or Habs, but I'd probably buy at least a Habs. Carey Price, just for the sake of collecting. Sens will be the last team I would ever buy, but you can never say never. If a player joins that team that I love, I probably couldn't deny that.

Penguins, Ducks, Rangers, Bruins, Lightning, Any AHL team not named Hershey or Milwaukee (and even Milwaukee is questionable but I just love the Preds so much)

I'll never wear any hockey jersey that isn't a Rangers or Rangers-related jersey, as in international jerseys that I can customize with Rangers players.

I won't wear any jersey that isn't Ducks or Ducks related. If I had to pick a couple of teams jerseys I wouldn't wear even if it was Ducks related it would be the Sharks, Red Wings, and Kings.

I've said there's jerseys I would never own, and then you catch a deal and look what happens. BOOM! All of a sudden you've got a couple of Calgary Flames jerseys hanging in your closet.

Strange things attract me to certain jerseys. There aren't many I could say I would never ever own or wear.

Well there's one - I would never own a Messier jersey. That's one I can stick to my guns on.

I generally keep my collection all Rangers or of players of other teams who was a Ranger at one point. Devils, Islanders and any non jagr pens/flyers would be the ones I would never wear.

I would never wear a jersey that was stained with poop. That's just gross. I mean, come on; I have to have standards here, right?

What if it was a Brian Leetch game worn jersey stained with poop?

I would never wear a football jersey that end's just above my six pack.

I have a few old ccm ducks but i would never wear them also I hate the Pens, Flyers, AND THE CANUCKS! Oh I hate them alien brothers I think they're merged to each other.

I would never wear a Canucks jersey. The ONLY reason I would wear a Canucks jersey is if Craig Conroy came out of retirement and somehow ended up with that hell-forsaken team. Other than that, I'm open to any jersey.

Definitely never: Penguins, Flyers, Rangers, Red Wings.

Probably never: Islanders, Devils, Bruins, Sabres, Maple Leafs.