Would Never Wear?

jjjoejr

I currently own at least one jersey of every NHL team, however the only ones I will never wear would probably be the Flyers and the Flames.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh, I'm too old to care anymore lol. The only teams I hate enough to even consider would be the Rags, Pens and Devils. But...

Rags - Liberty jersey is one of the greatest all time, and...I...I really like Lundqvist :(

Pens - LeClair played on them, I've never had a problem with them until recently, and I...gah, I respect Staal a ton after this series

Devils - I like Parise and Kovalchuk

So in my old age it's hard to rule anyone out.

At your old age I would suggest you don't wander too far away from your house or you might forget who you are and end up a Devils fan.

Haha that's impossible! No one's a Devil's fan. And...I'm 25 lol.

Haha so am I (25). I was about to say that you made it sound like you were much older, but I sympathize because I feel much older than 25 myself.

It's interesting that most members say they'll never wear a certain jersey, but buying a rival team's jersey isn't so bad after all though.

It's also good to know that we have some young collectors on this board. Buy while you can (assuming that you're not tied down by a mortgage, wife and kids yet).

I've never worn a jersey that isnt a team Canada or Canucks jersey, but I guess I could wear a random jersey today and see what happens.

On the list of my nevers would probably be uh... Corey Perry, Bolland, and Marchand. I'm indifferent towards teams I guess.

It's also good to know that we have some young collectors on this board. Buy while you can (assuming that you're not tied down by a mortgage, wife and kids yet).

Yeah unfortunately I'm kind of stupid with money when it comes to certain things, and frugal when it comes to others. Jerseys, I tend not to think about how much I'm spending or buying, though I always try to get the best deal possible and won't go out and pay full price for a jersey when it's new and just comes out. I'd rather wait and see if I can get it down the line for cheaper. As far as the mortgage and family goes, no family yet, but I'm trying to find/buy a place, and I can bet that my spending is going to have to go down if and when that happens. It will be worth it though, and only be temporary.

Been a CRAZY DIE HARD Chicago Blackhawks fan my entire life...I have well over 110 Hawks jerseys...I could never see myself wearing any other hockey jersey-PERIOD...

When the Hawks traded Ed Belfour to the Sharks way back when-then he went to the Stars-I was really pissed off and bought a Stars Belfour jersey...as mad as I was at the management I could never come to putting that Stars sweater over my head...

So for me...It's all about my Indian Head sweater... :thumbsup:

Some of me wishes I had that kind of love and pride for my home team, but as a Leafs fan it's easier to learn to love other teams and players. I wish the Leafs were good, but I definitely like that I can appreciate other teams and players, and therefore jerseys.

I don't think I could ever wear a Blues, Red Wings, Blackhawks or Predators shirt. the very thought makes me queasy

I could never wear a Canadian team other then the Oilers... can't stand em. However, I would probably own every team except for Calgary. For some reason I don't hate the Senators though... or the Jets/Thrashers

I lost a bet saying I needed to wear a rangers jersey in my Facebook profile picture throughout last year's playoff run. After doing that, there isn't anything I wouldn't wear.

:noway:

Wings, Nucks, Leafs, Kings and ESPECIALLY the Pens!

:angry:

Being a Blackhawks fan there's plenty that should make the list, however I am a fan of many players from rival teams that I would love owning jerseys from.