Educate me on what is wrong with this Devil Christmas authentic 10th anniversary

nordiques-fan

Been going back and fourth with this jersey. Spoke with Brilliant who said it has a lot of issues and might be able to be fixed but there is no guarntees and could be a waste of money. So educate me on what is wrong. This jersey is a grail as I am sure it is for many. Here is the link and thanks ahead of time for your help.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320891018375?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The CCM logo is incorrect for those two patches. That style was used in the 1980's rather than the 90's. Also, the shield isn't embroidered; it's a sewn-on patch. Finally, the patches themselves will most likely be hard to remove. That 10th anny one on the hem doesn't appear to be stitched on so it's probably heat-pressed all to hell. I'd wager the 75th is like that too. I don't see it cleaning up easily and that's a lot of money to dump on a question mark of that size.