NHL team fonts/templates

Kaiser416

I'm looking for accurate letters/numbers font for the current leafs jerseys. I keep getting inconsistent name, "A", and "C" fonts from the leafs on-ice customizer (seriously??). So I'm wondering if anyone has the fonts (for MS word or paint or whatever software) so I can cut out my own letters from twill. One way would be to scan an accurate letter, then print it out. I'm not sure if this would infringe on any NHL or team licenses by producing their lettering styles and sharing among others. I would imagine members here would like to have the accurate fonts/templates for any teams of intererst.

He's just awesome.

I think if anything Truman is the king of leafs fonts

Him getting it 98% accuret is plenty for me. I mean who is going to notice that the A and the C is off a bit. When I go to Kings games 80% of the fans wear fake chines knockoffs and they think they're wearing authentic jerseys.

Its off, not by much, but still off. I get all my 90's leafs kits from him. They're bang on.

Yeah, the A and C are a little fatter on his than on the gamers

And the Phaneuf gamer pic, I guess because of the angle of the pic, looks like puffy chinese knockoff lettering....

Rather than starting a new thread, does anyone know the font the Blackhawks use?

I'm also curious about the Calgary Flames.

That's an interesting little site there. For some teams I checked it may not be 100% accurate, but it's still going to be useful as a guide.

Those were created by a forum member at sports logos.net a few years back and may have a few inaccuracies, but where else are you going to get those free on demand? I haven't been as active over on that forum as I once was, so I don't know if he's kept up with the changes that have happened in the last few years.

Does anyone know where to get an Alternate A for a 97-98 Avalanche home jersey?