Chicago Blackhawks Nation...

Would a mod PLEASE delete the post by AlbertHift....??? THANK YOU

• 5 months later...

I'm a Leaf fan and I grew up hating the Habs, Wings, and Blackhawks - in that order (RIP, Norris Division Rivalries).

But man, what an organization the Chicago Blackhawks have become.

My Calgary born son started cheering for the Flames once he started to get into hockey a few years ago. But every time we went to a Flames game, they lost. He got sick and tired of the losing and decided to do what a lot of young kids do: cheer for the winner. So he started cheering for the Blackhawks (and Duncan Keith, since my son wears #2 in hockey as well). We've made a couple of trips to Chicago to see games, but the icing on the cake was when we went for Game 4 of the Ducks/Hawks. We went to the Blackhawks store downtown and did that 'photo with a Blackhawk' thing. He chose Duncan Keith. I entered in my Twitter info, and a week later the Blackhawks send a message saying his photo has been chosen for photo of the week and they'd like my address to send a prize. I'm totally assuming it will be a keychain or something, but it's an autographed Duncan Keith poster. I mean how cool is that? I couldn't wipe the smile off my son's face when he got home from school today.

Anyway, kudos to the Blackhawks and everyone in that organization for being so top notch. As a Leaf fan, all I can do is be jealous.