Double Fight Strap

PensJerseys

I was looking through pictures of some Pens jerseys and saw pictures of MacIntyre's shirt and noticed that he has two fight straps:

9037123_orig.jpg

5271919_orig.jpg

Has anyone else ever seen this before? I thought it was really cool and quite odd, even if it does make sense.

I believe someone on here has an AHL jersey with dual fight straps.

Also saw a jersey with skate laces sewn inside the collar to tie it down as well (might've been a Brashear jersey? I can't remember)

I always wanted to buy a jersey with dual fight straps, but having one fight strap is uncomfortable, I do not want to imagine how one in the front would feel

I always wanted to buy a jersey with dual fight straps, but having one fight strap is uncomfortable, I do not want to imagine how one in the front would feel

Alot depends on where in front the strap is located and its length.

Both my Kassian Aeros and Maxwell Moose jerseys have them, but the Kassian is at the bottom hem while the Maxwell is sewn into the crest higher up. The Maxwell strap isn't even noticeable when worn because it sits where the crest is, which gets in the way just as much.

878523334_TMHUX-S.jpg

IG9X2893-M.jpg

Didn't someone on here buy a jersey a while back that had 3 straps in it? Somethin like one inside each of the back numbers then one under the crest...seems like I remember seeing somethin like that :stickhndl:

Didn't someone on here buy a jersey a while back that had 3 straps in it? Somethin like one inside each of the back numbers then one under the crest...seems like I remember seeing somethin like that :stickhndl:

Yeah I think it was a Rypien (R.I.P.) Canucks jersey if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I think it was a Rypien (R.I.P.) Canucks jersey if I'm not mistaken.

I wanna say it was a Moose jersey. And whoever it was bought one that had two straps as well.

Rypien also was known to have 3 straps as stated above. Many later Canucks examples show the 2 in front in addition to the factory strap in back. And brashear later on added skate laces throughout the strap as many players did as the Velcro elastic straps have alot of give and could be pulled put of shape where the skate laces wouldn't budge and kept the jersey in place.

2846027140105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2407756750105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2178332110105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

2886965860105736502S600x600Q85.jpg

My Orr and Boulerice game worns have 2. I think it is one of the coolest fighter modifications to a jersey there is.