Artcraft Sports Apparel Customizing Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys

Hi,

I'm new to to forum, have multiple jerseys from all sports. I just had a quick question. Does anyone know the company who takes care of the Phoenix Coyotes actual team jerseys? I have a few that I want to get customized. If not, anybody know who would do a good job on the jersey? I currently live in Glendale AZ. Thank you for your help.

Hi,

I'm new to to forum, have multiple jerseys from all sports. I just had a quick question. Does anyone know the company who takes care of the Phoenix Coyotes actual team jerseys? I have a few that I want to get customized. If not, anybody know who would do a good job on the jersey? I currently live in Glendale AZ. Thank you for your help.

I'm pretty sure Artcraft Sports in Phoenix does the jerseys for the team. I talked with them on the phone a couple of months ago and thought their prices were pretty steep. I know they wanted $71 to do a Doan with a 'C' on it. I believe they charge $65 for lettering and an additional $6 for letters. As a result, I've held back on getting it customized. I think eventually I'm going to get it done at EPS.

Hi,

What years or make are you talking (CCM/STARTER/REEBOK)

I'm pretty sure Artcraft Sports in Phoenix does the jerseys for the team. I talked with them on the phone a couple of months ago and thought their prices were pretty steep. I know they wanted $71 to do a Doan with a 'C' on it. I believe they charge $65 for lettering and an additional $6 for letters. As a result, I've held back on getting it customized. I think eventually I'm going to get it done at EPS.

$71 isn't steep for a lettering job, I'd say it's about average. I can name a few instances where I've paid more for a single lettering job. EPS may do it for less, but that comes at the cost of accuracy. EPS has the default NHL font-set, which may or may not be what the teams' jerseys actually have. Individual companies make their own tweaks to the font they're given, and that shows in what's worn on-ice.

Thank you for your information, hard to search the internet sometimes for these things especially when it deals with Hockey plus Phoenix lol.

$71 isn't steep for a lettering job, I'd say it's about average. I can name a few instances where I've paid more for a single lettering job. EPS may do it for less, but that comes at the cost of accuracy. EPS has the default NHL font-set, which may or may not be what the teams' jerseys actually have. Individual companies make their own tweaks to the font they're given, and that shows in what's worn on-ice.

Maybe I'm off base, but it still seems steep to me. I think I ended up paying $75 for the old Capitals lettering at Cutting Edge which seems reasonable to me. The Coyotes lettering is single-color though and nothing too fancy. This makes me both more confident that EPS can do it right and feel that the pricing is steep.

If Artcraft is the official team customizer, then personally I wouldn't mind at all paying $65-71 for the peace of mind in knowing that the job is as accurate as possible. I like EPS a lot and use them for a lot of my stuff (and I think they only charge around $50 for the current Phoenix jerseys), but I don't know how accurate their Coyotes kits are. For my team (LA) the EPS kits are slightly different from the gamers for pretty much every model jersey so I don't use them for Kings stuff. You may not find out how accurate EPS is on the Coyotes until you send a jersey in to be done. Even single-layer kits can be inaccurate; I had a Leafs jersey done by them and the letter font was pretty off and I had to get the nameplate redone by someone else. Saving a few bucks here and there is not worth it if you end up not happy with the job and have to get it fixed. I have been waiting 6 months now to get some jerseys back from someone (not EPS) and it's been the biggest headache I've had for any customization job ever... sigh.