Team Sweden/Canada Shirt Jerseys

what do you mean by shirt jerseys? and by official you mean nike? help us help you

Sorry for not being so clear about it. I'm looking for something similar to what the NHL has. A t-shirt with the team logo on the front, and then on the back there would be the player's name and number. I've seen ones for popular players (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TAXFL57JL.jpg) but I'm looking to see if they have ones from the IIHF World Championships this year.

I think they mean name and number shirts.

Those are kind of hard to find, if you're looking for a specific player. The Blackhawks for example only seem to make Toews and Kane ones.

But I have no idea about iihf shirts.

Good luck!

IJ has blank t-shirts for the national teams, but the only time I've ever seen player-customized ones was for the Olympics. They do seem to go pretty deep into the teams, though...I managed to snag a Team USA Orpik...so if you don't mind waiting a year and a half...

Those are kind of hard to find, if you're looking for a specific player. The Blackhawks for example only seem to make Toews and Kane ones.

Yeah, that's the problem. I know they have it for popular players, but I'm looking for the not so popular yet. Too bad the official NHL online shop doesn't let you put roster names on their customized shirts or else I would have looked into that as an alternative. :|

IJ has blank t-shirts for the national teams, but the only time I've ever seen player-customized ones was for the Olympics. They do seem to go pretty deep into the teams, though...I managed to snag a Team USA Orpik...so if you don't mind waiting a year and a half...

Yeah, I saw that IJ had blank shirts but no customization available. Guess I'll have to wait until the Olympics huh?