Jersey Fouls Witnessed

Edge 2pointzero

I am a huge fan of the Puck Daddy segment on Yahoo that shows pix of all these fouls readers send in....I am really curious to see photos of what you all have PERSONALLY seen(and hopefully photographed)

Come on all! Lets see those fouls!

Customization fouls as well! I am sure I am not the only one that got something messed up back!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are those two guys still alive? They should have been beaten to death, but not before the jerseys were taken off their backs so they could possibly be salvaged.

Never seen that before. A koho white liberty?

The guy obviously took a Koho patch off a Liberty and slapped it on the white

I don't know about that, it has the puck from other Koho jerseys on the back hem. I've never seen that on anything else.

I don't know about that, it has the puck from other Koho jerseys on the back hem. I've never seen that on anything else.

Koho never made white jerseys...I can take a puck off a koho and put it on an Edge authentic if I wanted to. Hell, I might do that! It will look snazzy

It could be a CCM with a Koho patch over it, although I don't know why anyone would go out of their way to do that.

Koho never made white jerseys...

Koho made the away/dark jerseys and the 3rd/alt jerseys - perhaps since this was an alt jersey, they actually made them for a season? If they did make them, that'd mean pretty much every company from that era but Nike made a white Liberty replica.

It looks like one of those replicas that is factory customized by the font and the name is on a plate like those replicas have. I never seen a white liberty with the NHL puck on the back hem. If it was altered from one of the old ccm replicas with the different back tagging that is just as a big fail than the player on it for the style.

The puck hem logo were on the CCM 550s as well.

what is the point of the koho patch on that liberty ?.....i don´t get it

Maybe he wanted to say he got something that nobody else has? Or he wanted to say that his jersey is the only one Koho made?

Just like this guy I know who took the RBK tag out of his Senators authentic and then told me it was a game worn jersey. I don't understand why people do that.

Maybe he wanted to say he got something that nobody else has? Or he wanted to say that his jersey is the only one Koho made?

Just like this guy I know who took the RBK tag out of his Senators authentic and then told me it was a game worn jersey. I don't understand why people do that.

aha, thanks ....

487121599.jpg

Saw that one in person^ (Googled pic)

and this one came up in results:

ept_sports_nhl_experts-626368746-1294639012.jpg

Lets follow this up with a question:

On a jersey like this, how hard would it be to salvage, you know, with that horrible press on font?

699999.jpg