Jersey Fouls Witnessed

Edge 2pointzero

Funny story about David Booth, he was my girlfriend's favorite player. She is always checking out my jerseys and stuff and thinks theyre pretty cool so as a surprise, I got her an authentic 1.0 sz 46 with David Booth on it. She was so amped on it and was showing it off since it was 'authentic' and what not... he got traded 4 days later.

I got my away jersey done up with Hodgson on it. The day after I got it back he got traded.

Feels bad man.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my away jersey done up with Hodgson on it. The day after I got it back he got traded.

Feels bad man.

The day Hodgson got traded I went to like 4 Jersey places in victoria and more in Vancouver trying to find Hodgson jerseys :P

The day Heatley got traded, I just stayed home, but the paperboy, mailman, and even a few jehovah's witnesses tried to sell me one of his jerseys...I told them all to head down to the local dump to add to the Yashin pile, but that there would probably be a $10 disposal fee.

• 1 month later...

I really wish i could have gotten a picture of this but i was at the Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson concert, and i saw some girl with a Flyers jersey with the number 00 and the name Zombie. Oddly enough the jersey looked to be a legit authentic.

I really wish i could have gotten a picture of this but i was at the Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson concert, and i saw some girl with a Flyers jersey with the number 00 and the name Zombie. Oddly enough the jersey looked to be a legit authentic.

Are you sure the jokes not on you, being at a Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson gig? You crazy kids and your musical taste of a fourteen year old. :P

The day Hodgson got traded I went to like 4 Jersey places in victoria and more in Vancouver trying to find Hodgson jerseys :P

Good call. I still plan on getting a home Hodgson #39 jersey done up if I can get my hands on a Vector 2.0.

Are you sure the jokes not on you, being at a Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson gig? You crazy kids and your musical taste of a fourteen year old. :P

i think i was actually one of the youngest ones there thank you very much :P (i'm 18 btw)