What to do with a game used stick?

Well it's not really game used but a while back I went to watch the Coyotes practice and Ray Whitney gave me his stick and it just sits in my room now. Does anyone know of any cool ways to hang/display it?

Well it's not really game used but a while back I went to watch the Coyotes practice and Ray Whitney gave me his stick and it just sits in my room now. Does anyone know of any cool ways to hang/display it?

No, They usually just sit in the corner marking up the walls... :lol:

Actually I used to get hooks that screwed into the wall that were basically 90* angles that were about as deep as the width of a stick shaft. The stick nested in there pretty well. All bets are off when it comes to goalie sticks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350239139589?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

These are awesome....they make the sticks look like they are floating on the wall....no damage to the sticks...no screws in the sticks....I have a ton of sticks in my Hawks Fan Cave being displayed with these...and all my sticks are gamers....