Collection in visual detail

Brilliant!

I went ahead and updated my collection now that I'm back from school. I'm still waiting on a few peices, but I'm trying to slow down as I have most everything I need. Click the link in my signature to see the additions.

• 2 weeks later...

Joining the party. Apart from the Capitals one everything is from the last 6 months. Not sure if it's from '95 but I remember it being presented (the new jersey) and wanted one immediately. Traded my too big Blackhawks jersey with a friend whose neighbour went on a trip to the US and got me this one. So technically my 1st was a Blackhawks :closedeyes: .

Only replicas so far, no names :blush: but that's a little harder for international ones I suppose. Front and back shots of all, so divide # of photos by 2 = # of jerseys ^_^.

I like that Switzerland jersey. Is that the same version that they used in Salt Lake? I can't remember.

Nope, the same as in 2006 (the one with laces) only with different shoulder patches (suisse logo instead of the flag). Next one will be the previous Switzerland jersey which is the same as in Salt Lake I believe :thumbsup: .