New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mike_green.jpg

Sorry, I can't hear anything over Mike Green's mo-ped. Is Travis Green related to Mike Green? It would explain a lot.

2008-09 Syracuse Crunch Derek Dorsett - Dorsett had a short stint in Syracuse after impressing the CBJ out of the 2008 training camp. He would return to stay after this. Has a wierd discoloring on the back numbers, a reverse image of the crest logo, like it had been improperly stored at some point. I hope to someday get it lightened somehow. You can't see it in the pics because of the flash, but it's worst on the 1, showing the 'fist' and the "H" from the crunch logo.

7611674422_71ee4e0966.jpg

7611676072_bfa073c139.jpg

There's also evidence of the A being removed, as well as a possible nameplate change. Despite the discoloration, and an offer from Meigray to accept a return, I'm leaning towards keeping it. It looks like with its twin:

6968011212_6b13aedee4.jpg

7114090837_6f47f92529.jpg

Assist goes to Kurt for the Palffy...

Chill with the 3rd person, Hulk.

It's appropriate the Islanders play on Long Island, because they're both sad, smelly cesspools with no chance at redemption. And Bruce Springstein sucks.

It's appropriate the Islanders play on Long Island, because they're both sad, smelly cesspools with no chance at redemption. And Bruce Springstein sucks.

These Long Islanders say whats up!

300.baldwin.lc.011611.jpglindsay_lohan1ALT_300_400.jpg20080220-105411-g.jpg

And for the record, I'm not sad, or at least that is what I tell myself!

And I agree about Bruce Springstein, however, he is from Dirty Jersey. Maybe you are confusing him with Billy Joel or Dee Snider (who both rock!)?

Doesn't Bruce live on LI? I forget, maybe I did mean Billy Joel...he's alright but he's a fat dirty cretin who ruined Christie Brinkley. Also everyone you posted is a junkie in some way shape or form, good work helping my argument.

Doesn't Bruce live on LI? I forget, maybe I did mean Billy Joel...he's alright but he's a fat dirty cretin who ruined Christie Brinkley. Also everyone you posted is a junkie in some way shape or form, good work helping my argument.

I hand selected those winners. If I posted a picture of me, I would have pwnd you 1,2,3. Too easy.

Here are some of the people that have family around me/live around me: Carmelo Anthony (family), 50 Cent (family), Jerry Seinfeld (he was looking for a house here, I don't know if he bought it), and Dan Lurie. Other famous Long Islanders are Rob Scuderi, Chris Higgins, Matt Anderson, Matt Gilroy, Boomer Esiason, Howard Stern, and the list goes on!

Bruce lives in Red Bank, NJ. Billy Joel is the LI boy.

As someone born and raised in LI, there's def lots of realy sh***y towns and sh***y people, but also some fairly nice ones, and the East End is awesome.

Philadelphia, on the other hand... UGH :thumbsup:

I live in Bensalem :P

I hand selected those winners. If I posted a picture of me, I would have pwnd you 1,2,3. Too easy.

Here are some of the people that have family around me/live around me: Carmelo Anthony (family), 50 Cent (family), Jerry Seinfeld (he was looking for a house here, I don't know if he bought it), and Dan Lurie. Other famous Long Islanders are Rob Scuderi, Chris Higgins, Matt Anderson, Matt Gilroy, Boomer Esiason, Howard Stern, and the list goes on!

Except that all of those people are douches in one way or another, so Long Island fits them perfectly. Howard Stern is the biggest doucher on that list, with a tie between Seinfeld and fitty cent for second.

And now for something completely different?

(For the love of god, someone post a jersey)

p.s. Chris Higgins is the F(&^*** man, best longislander ever ;)

Nice pick up are they from the card store sale that everyone was talking about?

Yessir. Trying to do some research on these detroit jerseys now. Can't find a close enough picture to see if they used nameplates or not. In some the numbers look felt, as well. Want to turn that into a Lidstrom.

Thanks. Yes, it looks that way. Should be an easy enough custom job to get right. No nameplate or arm numbers. Still hard to tell what kind of material the number should be, but I don't think it looks like twill in the pictures. It's funny how nearly every jersey I looked at on google/ebay/etc. had a friggin nameplate. :P

Wow that Granlund is awesome. I really would love to get some SEL or SM LIIGA jerseys.

Straight from the team.. and get this.. when I wore it to the Prospects Tourny this past week.. A Finnish reporter interviewed me and I made the Helsingin Sonomat which is the Helsinki New York Times.

http://www.hs.fi/digilehti/urheilu/Tervetuloa+Minnesotaan+Granlund/a1342322137610

There is actually a picture in the paper of me wearing the jersey..

Pretty awesome!

The reporter was the US correspondant and primarily covers political topics..talked to him for a half an hour..

My friend from Finland is sending me the actual article..

Super cool!

Chris that is friggin awesome, bet you never imagined that when you were heading to the tourney. That G looks good hanging up there!

Straight from the team.. and get this.. when I wore it to the Prospects Tourny this past week.. A Finnish reporter interviewed me and I made the Helsingin Sonomat which is the Helsinki New York Times.

http://www.hs.fi/dig.../a1342322137610

There is actually a picture in the paper of me wearing the jersey..

Pretty awesome!

The reporter was the US correspondant and primarily covers political topics..talked to him for a half an hour..

My friend from Finland is sending me the actual article..

Super cool!

Great! My mother is from Finland. I am passing the link along to her.

Nothing new here but I was lucky enough to find a 2007 HHOF game patch to add to it. I was actually surprised all you Rangers fanactics didn't put up a fight for it since the Rangers were the other team that year and I've never seen an 07 patch come up until now. I only need the 99, 00, and 08 to have all the HHOF patch's so if anybodies hiding any you know what to do.

2172428110105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2736316810105461084S425x425Q85.jpg