JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are they -

nice-vi.jpg

...he probably makes as much.

SOOOO much better than that freaky vampire pic!

Yeah, I quoted a pic but I thought it was very quote-worthy.

Sweet leaping Jesus that is a gaggle of moose knuckle.

Props for the 100 Girls reference. And yes, that's some serious moose knuckle. Camel toe's evil twin.

James,

Nice Flyers haul! Good choice on the Forsberg.

Couple of recent ones.

2012-13 London Knights Josh Anderson game worn home jersey - probably 12 repairs total, 2013 Memorial Cup patch. Would've liked to have one the green alt, but missed out. CBJ prospect still in the OHL for another year or two.

2012-13%20London%20Knights%20Josh%20Ande

2012-13%20London%20Knights%20Josh%20Ande

2008-10 Boston College Cam Atkinson Home - heavy wear with 25+ repairs and customized sleeves. 2010 Frozen Four patch, although they didn't wear the whites in the final four (where they won it all). Cam led the nation in goals in 2009-10. This was also worn by Cam in the 2008-09 season.

2008-10%20Boston%20College%20Cam%20Atkin

2008-10%20Boston%20College%20Cam%20Atkin

Just arrived -

2000-2001 Jeff Odgers #20 Atlanta Thrashers home white preseason jersey with "A" on front. This jersey is a 99-00 style jersey that was quickly made up for & worn by Odgers in the final two preseason games after he was claimed off waivers from the Wild on 9/29/00 –

001_zps08657273.jpg

002_zpse0dc5c19.jpg

Love the London Knights jersey, those are some of the sharpest out there.

This jersey isnt new but the patch is, seemed like a good enough reason to post.

11/12 Datsyuk Team Issued 2.0 w/ BM | RS | SL patch. That accident is still a major bummer to me and I really wanted to have that on there.

datsyuk-f.jpg

datsyuk-b.jpg

Hmm Im not sure, I got it like 6 months or more ago, Ill try and trace it back for you.

This isn't a new pickup just something I finally got around to re-doing. I had this done a while ago by SLC and thought it was good at the time but after looking through some photos of gamers I found out that the number font the Leafs used on the alts changed from the 08-09/09-10 seasons to the 10-11 season. Also, I found out that this only applied to the goalie jerseys as the player jerseys stayed the same all three seasons. I'm guessing SLC took over cresting duties for the 10-11 season and changed the font.

Anyways, I didn't bother trying to find a place that would replicate the font and just cut the new numbers myself. Thankfully I was able to buy a sheet of twill from Truman to do so.

Here is a history leason on the font change;

This is what I had from SLC

IMG_1502-vi.jpg?1374168668

Here is the gamer (08-09 season)

Refback-vi.jpg

You can see the numbers are fatter and the 3 is different on the gamer compared to mine

Here is another gamer (09-10 season)

img10303316-vi.jpg

same font as 08-09

Now here is a gamer with the changed font (10-11 season)

DSCN7992_zps4110069b-vi.jpg

This looks like what I have

Here is my jersey with the new back and arm numbers

IMG_1573-vi.jpg

I tried to match the gamer as best I could and think it looks pretty close. If you guys can see something I'm missing feel free to critique.

Something missing: that Cujo in my collection!

I love that jersey. Nice fix!

file_zpsffc47598.jpg

file_zps925587e7.jpg

file_zpsb67717c2.jpg

file_zpsa6f18d18.jpg

The spot on the crest and the board burn on the shoulder are photomatches. Hard to see in the uploaded version.

file_zpsf9472b30.jpg

file_zpsfadf0be5.jpg

file_zps2042ba2b.jpg

On the higher res picture, the black on the sleeve behind the 7 is photomatched.