Sign in to follow this  
JeffB

New Arrivals v6.0

I bought a briere the first season that worked out good right?

I bought a DiPietro when he signed a 15 year contract....who saw Marian Gaborik ending his career in an All Star Game?

I have the worst luck of buying a jersey and the player is either traded or retires and one left the sport due to injury

My last replicas were richards briere pronger. Strike 3

Would LOVE to see this guy back at full health this season... (Not a fan of sigs on jerseys as I may have the back #4 replaced)

lbn5.jpg

khng.jpg

From Frozenpond.com, best 2014 WC prices I've seen yet and those guys are super nice. I'd like to get two more for the trio of a Dats, Zetter, and Kronner but we will see if my "boss" lets me. :noway:

c5q8.jpg

I have the worst luck of buying a jersey and the player is either traded or retires and one left the sport due to injury

Please don't buy any Kings jerseys. :thumbsup:

Please don't buy any Kings jerseys. :thumbsup:

Haha. No worries there but the one player I just bought it and he was traded to the Kings. It was Ryan Smyth but luckily it was just a premier jersey and that is the one I usually reference to when I say I would never buy another one of them. But I would always keep it just another favorite player of mine ..

But I have Steve Atwaters jersey from Denver not to long after he was traded I believe to the Jets, I have Shannon Sharpe. My all time favorite player in any sport got his jersey went to Baltamore but he did come back to Denver. I got my Terrell Davis jersey had to retire due to a knee injury. I just got my Silfverberg jersey and he's gone. What the heck man I bought a David Jones this year too. Yep traded to Calgery. My two players I like on the Avs currently (Stastny and O'Reilly) I bought their jerseys and anytime trade talk everyone talks about them leaving. C'mon man. I can even carry it over to cycling. My favorite rider I follow is Andy Schleck Got a Saxo Bank jersey he Started his own team Leopard Trek the next year. So I got that jersey. This one was close but its now RadioShack but it is partial leopard so not to bad but I won't buy a RadioShack jersey..

Awesome Helm SCF man. Is that from 2008 or 2009? Could not tell from the pic. HTA or another source?

I hope he comes back fully healed too. Back injuries can be tough ones, so here's hoping he's fully mended.

Awesome Helm SCF man. Is that from 2008 or 2009? Could not tell from the pic. HTA or another source?

I hope he comes back fully healed too. Back injuries can be tough ones, so here's hoping he's fully mended.

It's a 2009. I got it off ebay for a fairly decent price. It was listed as used, but from the smell (I know/LOVE the smell of a new EDGE jersey) and the fact that the size tag inside the fight strap was completely intact, I could tell it was new (or at least barely worn/not washed)... aside from a "dirt" stain on the sleeve that came out with a quick rinse =)

I gotta say I wasn't too excited about those Wings WC's but the more I see 'em, the more I like 'em.

Authentic Islanders with the 25th anniversary patch. (Apologies for not having pics of the front. Took pics with my phone at the office in a hurry)

image_zpsa40a16fa.jpg

St. Louis on his first season with the Lightning, last season wearing the paintbrush numbers in 2000-2001.

image_zps9527f269.jpg

And finally, a Blues Gretzky.

image_zps4cce04cc.jpg

image_zpsdff4fe16.jpg

image_zps6adb5016.jpg

image_zps76b3262e.jpg

image_zps98ba4f1f.jpg

Absolutely excellent trio! Very nice.

Nice Herman Miller table too! Eames?

Nice sheets. I wish my office had a bed.

That Detroit WC is awesome.

I've never really been a big fan of the red on the Blues jerseys, but I love when you see the vinyl layer done properly.

HipGandalf_zps06bccf11.png

Would LOVE to see this guy back at full health this season... (Not a fan of sigs on jerseys as I may have the back #4 replaced)

From Frozenpond.com, best 2014 WC prices I've seen yet and those guys are super nice. I'd like to get two more for the trio of a Dats, Zetter, and Kronner but we will see if my "boss" lets me. :noway:

Awesome...totally awesome. Love both. Need to decide what to do for Winter Classic jersey. Probably have to pick one. We surely need Helmer back. Man, I love the sig on that one...that's just me though.

So so glad to get this back. Not going anywhere this time :D

87-88 Red Wings Yzerman

That is a jaw dropper for me....WOW WOW WOW..jealous congrats man!

I haven't posted here in too long, so I'll be posting quite a bit over the next days.

A couple more for today.

image_zps3e4ed9d5.jpg

image_zps094b0935.jpg

image_zpsda14c8fd.jpg

image_zpsb78ab60b.jpg

image_zpscdd8f028.jpg

image_zps9e21c1b1.jpg

image_zps874bc26f.jpg

Love the Cally heritage!!

My Hebert jersey turned up today and I love it!!! There's not tag in the hem so I'll need to do a bit of digging to find out if it is a gamer but for $100 I'm more than happy if it turns out to just be a signed authentic!

L1120055_zps0e0b90c0.jpg

L1120052_zpsbfc32699.jpg

L1120056_zps2a444a02.jpg

62bc603d-0e54-4fc9-9eb6-c61b65b29036_zps

I also picked up a new authentic Proplayer white Ducks jersey for £35!! I've never had a Proplayer before what are they like quality wise?

Thanks

Edited by jigglypuff

USPS tracking SAID my Coyotes sweater was out for delivery today, but apparently the nice people at the USPS decided that my apartment didn't deserve to have our mail delivered today.

Use your imagination, picture a blank, black Starter jersey.