New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Team Iceland game issued / worn (no proof of game worn) jersey, signed by player

c1of.jpg

wzpe.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first junior game worn jersey 20 year old flyers prospect Nick Cousins. 2011-2012 from what I understand they only wear one set home and away. It shows it too 10 unrepaired holes including one in the third star from the left shoulder. There's a major one in the back you can see it in the back picture the white coming through. Also wore this jersey being a typical punk flyer and getting slashed for no reason :) There's a ton of inner pilling the most I've seen out of my other gamers

A6142685-B274-417E-A541-3191D21F7194-463

1CB9B73D-40D9-47B0-B101-AD7C80B73AA4-463

EECB94F6-7657-4BAF-9841-D816ACDB7B0D-463

Here's the YouTube video I don't know how to embed it

Think I found a match to the repaired star.

ee842cac89388a80732d071429e6df1a_zpsd783

Just trying to research when they added the colon cancer patch

Awesome jersey man! Very nice!

I love collecting JR gamers. So much wear and usually wear only 1 set of each jersey. Well worth the money compared to NHL jerseys which usually has a min 2 to 3 sets

Greg,

Very nice! Looks like a photo-match to me. Excellent :)

Latest pick up that I wasn't originally planning on, but...

Edge 2.0 2013 Kane Cup. I originally planned on getting a Sharp or Leddy since I have a 2010 2.0 Kane Cup jersey, but since he was the Conn Smythe winner I figured I'd get another.

Unfortunately, the 8's on the back are wrong. Not sure yet if it'll irritate me enough to strip it and have it done up properly.

I will say I'm getting used to 2.0 jerseys. Still no where near as nice as Ultrafil and I still prefer the slimness of the 1.0 sleeves, but overall they're not as bad as I used to think.

I used to follow Grier quite a bit when he was playing for Boston University. Always liked him. Great pick up Mike!!

I just unloaded and photographed a box of awesome stuff from the MG sale. Couldnt be happier with everything.

I'll start with the odd man out,

10/11 Boyd Gordon Capitals Home Set 3 - Not a ton of stick marks and wear in that regard but quite a few unrepaired holes. Gordo is one of my favorite players and I'm working on a collection of his stuff, couldnt miss it at half price.

gordon-caps-b.jpg

gordon-caps-f.jpg

09/10 Kevin Klein Predators Road Set 1 - Not a ton of big wear but many stick marks and a few unrepaired holes. Nice jersey of a solid Preds drafted d-man to fill the 09/10 void in my collection.

klein-b.jpg

klein-f.jpg

10/11 Nick Spaling Predators Home Set 1 (1st NHL Goal Jersey) - A few repairs, awesome to have another first goal jersey.

spaling-b.jpg

spaling-f.jpg

10/11 Colin Wilson Predators Alt - I love these alts, too bad they only got to see 2 years of action. Light wear.

wilson-alt-b.jpg

wilson-alt-f.jpg

And my two favorites of the batch.

10/11 Patric Hornqvist Predators Road Set 1 - Possibly the most wear of a non fighter jersey Ive seen on an Edge, by far the most in my collection. Over 20 repairs on this thing, 14 on the right sleeve alone, awesome one on the lower back too. Really shows the abuse this guy takes. Im in pain just thinking about it.

hornqvist-preds-b.jpg

hornqvist-preds-f.jpg

hOmvjbv.jpg

And now one of the holy grails for a Preds collector and a jersey I still cant believe I own.

05/06 Paul Kariya Predators Road Set 1 - Just an awesome jersey from top to bottom. Lots of marks and repairs. The one sleeve looks like its been melted its been repaired over so many times. Has the "A" too. I mean holy crap its a Paul Kariya gamer what more can I say, who doesnt love this guy? Also for customization purposes, the A is layered. I think its the first time Ive seen that on a Preds, they're always kiss cut. I just love this and cant wait to have it up to a game.

kariya-b.jpg

kariya-f.jpg

I've now got a home/road/alt of 8 of 14 seasons for the Preds. Hoping to round out a couple more seasons soon. Thanks to everyone who bought some of my authentics I cleared out, went to a good cause!

Greetings. Just got back my 90's road Rangers yesterday from SportsK. Adam Gravesphoto-vi.jpgphoto-vi.jpg

Latest pick up that I wasn't originally planning on, but...

Edge 2.0 2013 Kane Cup. I originally planned on getting a Sharp or Leddy since I have a 2010 2.0 Kane Cup jersey, but since he was the Conn Smythe winner I figured I'd get another.

Unfortunately, the 8's on the back are wrong. Not sure yet if it'll irritate me enough to strip it and have it done up properly.

I will say I'm getting used to 2.0 jerseys. Still no where near as nice as Ultrafil and I still prefer the slimness of the 1.0 sleeves, but overall they're not as bad as I used to think.

I used to follow Grier quite a bit when he was playing for Boston University. Always liked him. Great pick up Mike!!

who did that kane jersey, and what is wrong with the numbers , if i may ask B)

Thanks Rob! But wait, we have a straggler! Just showed up at the door-

02/03 Vladimir Orszagh Nashville Predators with 5th Anniversary Patch - Nice wear all over and this is my first gamer with the 5th anniversary patch. It's also my first Slovakian player from the Preds. One small aside to my collection is getting one player of every nationality and this puts me at 7 of 11 nationalities covered. The remaining 4 are easy as well, just have to pull the trigger on those players

orszagh-f.jpg.

orszagh-b.jpg

Thats a nice Ovechkin. I just got a 46 1.0 for my girlfriend and shes going to do the same thing with it.

Very nice, just a little guy! If you can find a legit 35th anni patch slap that on. They only wore it for one game, against the Rangers.