New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

I dont know how to feel about wearing the same size as your girlfriend. lol

Haha Id be more concerned if she didnt wear a 46! She sees my collection and refuses girl cuts and doenst like replicas.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Id be more concerned if she didnt wear a 46! She sees my collection and refuses girl cuts and doenst like replicas.

lol...yea, I think I conditioned my g/f the same way. She has one girl cut but never wears it...though she complains that the size 44-48's are too big...but she doesn't like the girl cuts...rinse/repeat. ;)

My first junior game worn jersey 20 year old flyers prospect Nick Cousins. 2011-2012 from what I understand they only wear one set home and away. It shows it too 10 unrepaired holes including one in the third star from the left shoulder. There's a major one in the back you can see it in the back picture the white coming through. Also wore this jersey being a typical punk flyer and getting slashed for no reason :) There's a ton of inner pilling the most I've seen out of my other gamers

Just trying to research when they added the colon cancer patch

I have a Curcuruto from the same season and near as I can tell, the patches were worn starting in March of that season.

http://www.cancercare.on.ca/about/newsroom/newsreleases/coloncancercheck_and_the_ontario_hockey_league_take_a_shot_at_colorectal_cancer_/

I have a Curcuruto from the same season and near as I can tell, the patches were worn starting in March of that season.

http://www.cancercare.on.ca/about/newsroom/newsreleases/coloncancercheck_and_the_ontario_hockey_league_take_a_shot_at_colorectal_cancer_/

Cool thanks I went to hockeyfights.com and found fight vids I found a scrap late in February and they had them on from there out.

Some classics

IMG_1700-vi.jpg

IMG_1702-vi.jpg

IMG_1704-vi.jpg

IMG_1706-vi.jpg

Lulz! My fiancée wears my goalie cuts as sleepwear all the time. Any time I get a new jersey in, I see her eyes light up and then have to tell her to back off. It's not a great look wearing a white jersey with various foodstuffs down the front.

Some classics

Gotta love the classics. Great sweaters. I notice your Leetch has the blacked out Gerry Cosby tag. Was that jersey from the Ebay seller that had all those Ranger stocko fight strap jerseys?

Thanks. It was. I should've grabbed another lol

Customization by Cosby, I presume?

Customization by Cosby, I presume?

Yes. Ironically it was around a year ago I had EPS do up a CCM white Messier that I realized once it returned wasn't right. I WANTED it to be right but you can't wish letters skinnier. Or force them to go on a diet.

Just out of curiosity, on the Messier, did you have Cosby redo the numbers too, or just the letters? I worry about having parts of the jersey done by different customizers because sometimes the twill colors in the letters may end up different from the numbers. If Cosby did just the letters, then it looks like a really good match.

Nice Pavelski. Those do indeed look good, but this past season there was sooo much going on on the front of it.

If you're talking about patches for the past season, it's a vector logo so I wouldn't put them on it anyway lol

Just out of curiosity, on the Messier, did you have Cosby redo the numbers too, or just the letters? I worry about having parts of the jersey done by different customizers because sometimes the twill colors in the letters may end up different from the numbers. If Cosby did just the letters, then it looks like a really good match.

Ok funny story: this was a blank jersey I had them do but they put the 1's too far apart so I sent it to EPS to strip the numbers (which they did) and keep the name. After Josh told me he couldn't match the color of the name, I asked him to send it back as is. (That didn't go over great with him but he was good enough to send it back numberless.) I brought it back to Cosby's with another blank to become that Leetch and explained what happened and gave them a pic of a gamer. They re-did the numbers no charge.

So, you are correct- you gotta be careful if two different places do the names and numbers. There is a chance the colors won't match.

Geez, the trouble you have to go through sometimes to get something right...

I thought this might have originally been the same Messier jersey that had the letters that were too thick (from EPS), so you had to strip it and have Cosby redo them.

Geez, the trouble you have to go through sometimes to get something right...

I thought this might have originally been the same Messier jersey that had the letters that were too thick (from EPS), so you had to strip it and have Cosby redo them.

No- last year I asked Josh if he could strip his name and numbers he said it couldn't be done. I guess he uses Gorilla Glue or something before sewing everything down (although I've read other members here say they've had no trouble stripping an EPS shirt). I didn't want to try it myself and lose 100% of my investment so I sold it and thankfully have this one. But you are right- if you are a stickler for accuracy, it can strain you both emotionally and financially lol.

i bought this from the team as a GI, but it shows light wash wear. im going to check to see if it was recycled.

the nameplate is a complete frankenstein job though. the name is sewn together in 3 parts. possible 2014 first round pick.

9390631196_db7c8cda17_n.jpg9387855897_ec52daf042_n.jpg

this isnt new new, but it came last month by way of a flawless trade with brilliant

9387900219_522df0a229_n.jpg9387900307_bac0895056_n.jpg

i had an authentic version of this made up in the spring and then a real one popped up a short time later

9387950803_60ecd2c2ee_n.jpg9387950705_0d71c186dd_n.jpg

9390725058_8b66f6678a_n.jpg9390731240_b2e663e4bb_n.jpg