JeffB

neither are big names, but both are absolutely trashed and photomatched

9390724432_8fb8703f17_n.jpg9387950255_1f5c7ac5a0_n.jpg

9390724654_d8a6109ed9_n.jpg9390724552_ccd39d09fc_n.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy smokes a #68 Palffy... now that is a grail type of jersey right there. I wouldve been all over it if I saw that up for sale. Totally awesome.

The Palffy and Hasek are awesome!

On the early 2000's Red Wings gamers, what does the screened number in the neck refer to? Was it used when a player had more than one jersey in the same set?

Great Jerseys ferro39 , I will have to pass along to Mr. Berg his jerseys are still collected ,he coach's minor hockey here as he is from Beamsville Ontario

to be honest, im not sure. i initially thought set #, but it has a set 1 hem tag.

it also has a # screened behind the crest: year (03), size (58g), player # (39), and then a 5-digit number (10078). that # doesnt correspond to anything.

The Palffy and Hasek are awesome!

On the early 2000's Red Wings gamers, what does the screened number in the neck refer to? Was it used when a player had more than one jersey in the same set?

as for bill berg, he actually came to my junior high school in 7th grade the only day i missed all year to talk to my class and sign autographs. i was a big hockey fan back then too so i was bummed and my friends made it a point to remind me of it every day. the jersey has provided a little bit of closure :)

Cool story on the Berg!

On the Wings number topic, most players seem to have a 1 or 2 (and I saw one with a 3) in the neck. I figured it's gotta mean something or there would be no point in putting it on. The only thing I could think of was it might be a way of distinguishing between 2 different jerseys in the same set, but I haven't found any confirmation of that.

NIce Wings!

Cool story on the Berg!

On the Wings number topic, most players seem to have a 1 or 2 in the neck. I figured it's gotta mean something or there would be no point in putting it on. The only thing I could think of was it might be a way of distinguishing between 2 different jerseys in the same set, but I haven't found any confirmation of that.

I was going to suggest the 2 may have been for Jiri Fischer. Even though he didn't die, it was a traumatic experience.

But if they typically have 1's and 2's, and this isn't just a rare occurrence, then I'm probably wrong.

As far as I can tell, the numbers were there at least as early as 1999-2000, and continued all the way to around 2006. Many jerseys don't have any number in them, though.

Wow! Awesome Hasek and Palffy!

This is a nike prototype, name on the back PLAYER as they all are.My first swift jersey in about 6 years. full fight strap etc .This still reigns as the weirdest material ive ever felt.this stuff stretches bigtime, very thin.Id hate to play in something as tight as this feels like it would be.All in all im glad that this went for only 66 bucks, havent seen one of these game worns or anything else for that matter hit the market yet. This is a 2009 Team Italy IIHF mens senior team jersey. They were relegated that year despite beating Denmark in OT. pretty rare

t7g8bn.jpg

Thanks to Jordan's House for this. Hard to pass on one of my favorite players of all time:

Nice!!!! I was very tempted to pick that one up as I grew up watching the Vipers play, and Bondra was awesome. I just personally never could get over why they stopped using their original italicized font with the white accents on the red... and the teal drop shadow of course. One of my favorite fonts right there. Either way, that is one sweet jersey!

Very glad you got that Italy, Anthony. That is really the only one I have seen for sale and you got it for a steal. Who will you get on it?

Got a Spain jersey in today! I love this design and the wear is great! These tackla jerseys seem to almost always have great wear on them actually. The 2008 100 anniversary patch is a bonus.

P1010586-vi.jpg

P1010587-vi.jpg

Latest... 2009-10 Paul Stastny Home Set 3 Playoffs... Really excited about this one...

hlab.jpg