New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

some new Arrivals:

LA Kings Dustin Brown 12/13 home set 1 / photomatched to stick mark on back number

Bruins Krejci 12/13 away set 1

Preds Josi 12/13 home set 1 / photomatched stick marks on shoulder and back

Really nice jerseys, especially the Dustin Brown! It doesn't seem to have much wear on it, which as others have noted is surprising for his style of play. Edited by TMLFAN
Quoting pictures makes baby jesus cry

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice jerseys, especially the Dustin Brown! It doesn't seem to have much wear on it, which as others have noted is surprising for his style of play.

Not surprising, fact.

Be happy you have a repair.

My Meigray sale pickup...2010-11 Ryan Shannon Senators 3rd Set 2. A few stick marks throughout. Though not as nice as their current 3rds, this is quickly becoming one of my favs in my collection.

CIMG3038_zpsec169e2c.jpg

CIMG3039_zps4f203d65.jpg

Sorry about the pics in the quote, I was on my phone and wasn't really thinking about it :P

Not surprising, fact.

Be happy you have a repair.

Haha yeah , I really am quite happy :D . Without it there would have been nothing else on the jersey to photomatch.

I like those Sens thirds. There was a Vermette on ebay one time and I didnt buy it but regret it.

This just came from customization.

2000-2001 Teemu Selanne Home

025_zps987a1425.jpg

026_zps222d7fe0.jpg

I took it to a seamstress who had never done jersey customizing before, so I had to give her instructions on where the numbers will be placed. I think she did a decent job. The other sleeve 8 could be closer to the edge but all in all I'm happy with the final result

Sorry about the pics in the quote, I was on my phone and wasn't really thinking about it :P

Haha yeah , I really am quite happy :D . Without it there would have been nothing else on the jersey to photomatch.

I was more surprised about how the Kings repair their jerseys...

325_zpsefa0224a.jpg

326_zps1ed0ee7c.jpg

I have 3 repairs that are done with tape and not stitched. On another Kings Williams jersey i have normal stitched repairs.

Not sure why they do it with tape on this one.

Is it just me or are the numbers way off though?

They should be above the gray spike, and the shoulder patch should be way more up on the shoulder.

Aren't the numbers like, behind the elbow, with the way she stitched it?

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=521769

Scroll down to Goal No. 373 and click on the picture.

You are correct. I'm sorry for being less than complimentary here, but what also stood out to me was that the letters are excessively thick and wide.

Not sure why they do it with tape on this one.

They have been doing this a lot lately, which is somewhat disturbing.

Is it just me or are the numbers way off though?

They should be above the gray spike, and the shoulder patch should be way more up on the shoulder.

Aren't the numbers like, behind the elbow, with the way she stitched it?

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=521769

Scroll down to Goal No. 373 and click on the picture.

I think I probably should have looked up this pic before I took the jersey for customization. I had no idea the numbers were that high up in the sleeve That was my mistake definitely. Maybe I should send the jersey to the official customizer to be fixed there.

They have been doing this a lot lately, which is somewhat disturbing.

The Isles started doing that too, but they have sewn over the tape too (only on the jerseys that need it though).

My Meigray sale pickup...2010-11 Ryan Shannon Senators 3rd Set 2. A few stick marks throughout. Though not as nice as their current 3rds, this is quickly becoming one of my favs in my collection.

Well good sir, I applaud you, not only did you pick up a nice looking jersey, but you also nabbed my all time favorite player! If i actually make money, and you ever feel like selling it, you know where to look, but with what youve said, i doubt that'll happen haha.

Very nice those are my favorite Sens jerseys. Ryan Shannon was another one of my favorite blazers that played here for the B- Sens Nice pick up There is a Sen third I've been watching for a while I better hurry that's the second one from the B-Sens players I've seen in a week on here

Well good sir, I applaud you, not only did you pick up a nice looking jersey, but you also nabbed my all time favorite player! If i actually make money, and you ever feel like selling it, you know where to look, but with what youve said, i doubt that'll happen haha.

I hope I'm not blowing up anyone's find on here but I've been watching Shannon's b-Sens jersey on eBay for a while but the guy is also selling his Vancouver jersey. Seeing it looks like your a Canucks fan .. Here is the item number 121143112756

I don't know why this part didn't show up in my original post Sorry for kinda double posting

Very nice those are my favorite Sens jerseys. Ryan Shannon was another one of my favorite blazers that played here for the B- Sens Nice pick up There is a Sen third I've been watching for a while I better hurry that's the second one from the B-Sens players I've seen in a week on here

I hope I'm not blowing up anyone's find on here but I've been watching Shannon's b-Sens jersey on eBay for a while but the guy is also selling his Vancouver jersey. Seeing it looks like your a Canucks fan .. Here is the item number 121143112756

Funnilly enough ive been watch that jersey for a while now, i just dont have the cash to do it, sent him a message if he'd do a small reduction to help it find a good home and start a young collector out, I highly doubt he agrees to, but its worth a shot, even if it shaves off 50 bucks

Finally got around to customizing this jersey. The kit was from EPS but I wasn't happy with the arm numbers so I made new ones myself.

1-vi.jpg2-vi.jpg

Here's a closeup of the nameplate material EPS uses and here is the EPS arm numbers and the numbers I made side by side.

7-vi.jpg8-vi.jpg

Funnilly enough ive been watch that jersey for a while now, i just dont have the cash to do it, sent him a message if he'd do a small reduction to help it find a good home and start a young collector out, I highly doubt he agrees to, but its worth a shot, even if it shaves off 50 bucks

I thought I seen that he had make an offer so he would probrablly come down a little.. Good luck hope you get it

Finally got around to customizing this jersey. The kit was from EPS but I wasn't happy with the arm numbers so I made new ones myself.

Nice job on the arm numbers, the black layer on the EPS version looks really thin. Your heat-pressed letters look good too- I wish Central Crests could have made mine like that, but the red color on the nameplate showed through the white twill.

Got my bakers dozen back from EPS today, and I am stoked! They all look great, and any details I asked for, I got. Honestly, I need to go out and buy more hangers tonight!

First, My Rangers collection continues to grow:

1. Callahan Liberty Rookie jersey. Correct size numbers and letters, nameplate (as found on his rookie jerseys), and Kiss-cut customization. This is one of my favorites in my collection right now:

16397086556273-vi.jpg

17397086557630-vi.jpg

2. Shanahan 1.0 (was originally a poorly customized Dubinsky jersey) Added the Leetch retirement patch. (They were still using 1.0's then)

13397086553164-vi.jpg

14397086554193-vi.jpg

3. Staal 2.0 with the Graves retirement patch

09397086549749-vi.jpg10397086550752-vi.jpg

4. Girardi 2.0 with the 2011 Premier patch (awaiting the woodmark patch)

06397086546055-vi.jpg

07397086547197-vi.jpg

5. Dubinsky 1.0 Heritage. the numbers were correct, but the nameplate was off. Had I known I was going to get a Newbury Heritage gamer, I wouldn't have bothered fixing this one.

35397086575615-vi.jpg

40397086580683-vi.jpg

more to come...

Next three from EPS received today:

6. Binghamton Rangers Cloutier. Wasn't sure who to put on it, but after watching him taunt the Islanders bench, my mind was made up!

04397086604217-vi.jpg

05397086605224-vi.jpg

7. Selanne Ducks alt. My favorite pre-edge style ever! I had one, but the customization on the back number was way off.

13397086613386-vi.jpg

14397086614405-vi.jpg

8. Quick Kings 2.0. stripped and sent it in to be properly customized, w. no nameplate and kiss-cut numbers.

15397086615577-vi.jpg

16397086616641-vi.jpg

Still wishing I had a real camera instead of my crappy iphone camera!

more to come...

Another one that's from binghamton. What's up with this. Haha

and now for the Pens jerseys:

9. Francis Ultrafil w. the A

08397086608276-vi.jpg

09397086609382-vi.jpg

10. Joey Mullen Ultrafil

06397086606190-vi.jpg

07397086607128-vi.jpg

11. and finally, nothing beats Starter USA Mesh! HAD to go with Kasper on this one, and it's the longest nameplate I've ever had. Honestly, this jersey weighs a ton!

10397086610529-vi.jpg

11397086611422-vi.jpg

The last two I got from EPS were 6100 Pens jerseys with my own name and number to wear on the ice, and they look incredible as well!

Then, a few other boxes came, but only one jersey is worth mentioning.

28397086508365-vi.jpg

29397086509660-vi.jpg

Clearly not being an Islanders fan, does anybody know exactly which season this jersey is from? Thanks!

Some fantastic looking jerseys there (especially the Rangers), Tom. Nicely done!