New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Thanks. The more I look at the blue one though, the more I realize it's a bad custom job and will need to be redone. I'm sure Mike can confirm for me.

The blue one, the letters looks like it was place all over the place kinda.

Every threads a hate messier thread! :P But yeah, you got some solid toilet paper and a very nice USA jersey :P haha

I dunno, the same can be said about some players and teams too. But I'm going off topic, so I won't comment on that anymore :)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few new pickups.

Mark Messier home jersey. Needs a Stanley Cup patch, and I'm going to have to try to get my first signature out... Hopefully that goes ok...

Mark Messier Away jersey. NHL 75th patch looks good surprisingly, but the rest of it, I don't think so... Unfortunately I think this may need to be redone. Thoughts?

And last but not least, thanks to a trade with mjb112090, a 1996 World Cup of Hockey jersey. If anybody has a line on a patch for it, I would love to get one, as I'm sure many other people would as well...

That blue one....the letters look like they were sewn on in a moving car. But nice pick-ups. I will be having a CCM Mess (white) done by EPS soon- I can be the guinea pig if you'd like.

Slim's edit - pls don't re-post pics needlessly. Merci.

Hey Guys I got a new arrival today, but I have a kind of lame question. How do you upload photos to this site? the pictures I took are currently on Flickr.

Copy the URL, click the image button of your post and it'll bring up a box for you to paste the URL in. The alternative is to paste the link in between [/img]

Also, your username a reference to Mumford and Sons?

Also, your username a reference to Mumford and Sons?

... because turning country into pop just like Kings of Leon is so original and fun for all the kids... Apologies, had to interject because I can't stand their wailing nonsense. I'm Scottish, I have an excuse and I'm always grumpy.

Ok when I do that they are coming up as little white boxes with a red X in them is that ok? And yes haha I love Mumford and Sons

You're probably not linking the actual picture, try opening the picture in your browser, right clicking and select something along the lines of "Copy Image URL"

3 nice arrivals came in today, picked them all up for a very nice price.

This first one is so much harder to find than you'd think... a Koho Florida Panthers jersey. Now I can finally have the Stephen Weiss #19 rookie jersey.

panthers-koho.jpg

And 2 nice Pro Player authentics. Will add the NHL 2000 patches and have a nice Victor Kozlov (blue) and quite possibly the most underrated player of all time, Ray Whitney (white).

panthers-pp2.jpg

panthers-pp1.jpg

Man, remember how nice the Panthers jerseys were when they first entered the league? Those red ones are still one of my favorites.

Will add the NHL 2000 patches and have a nice Victor Kozlov (blue) and quite possibly the most underrated player of all time, Ray Whitney (white).

I saw an '02-03 Kozlov 3rd with the AS patch and alternate captain's A, properly customized, a little while back on ebay, and was sooooo tempted. It's just a beautiful jersey.

And I've got a '91-92 Sharks Whitney rc on the way that's gonna make me a very happy camper! Good choice.

It's not though if you look hard enough. The eyes of the panther on the original are larger and redder.

Was just about to mention that it looks like he just smoked a little somethin -

2913879330105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Those panthers jerseys are sweet! I recently picked up a white authentic Beezer at a great price that I plan on adding a '96 finals patch. Were the jerseys CCM's (logo on the rear hem) that season?

Bought this Semi-Pro Starter White Liberty Jersey Online, Im Hoping its a Legit Replica I know it has the incorrect collar pattern, It has tags so im assuming its never been worn, and its made in Korea, any further info on it would be great:)

7742860140_f638d92cca.jpg

7742864666_7c65273f50.jpg

Love the Panthers Vanbiesbrouck jersey. He had to be one of the best expansion picks ever for any team. Also, he has every main vowel in the alphabet in his last name.

Bought this Semi-Pro Starter White Liberty Jersey Online, Im Hoping its a Legit Replica I know it has the incorrect collar pattern, It has tags so im assuming its never been worn, and its made in Korea, any further info on it would be great:)

It's definitely a legit precustomized Starter replica, so you're good to go.

Got the one on the left and middle in this week. Big thanks to xahlgoalie and Jeremy. The one on the right is a game issued jersey that I have had for a little while. All are EDGE 2.0 Goalie cuts, and each will be made into a Pekka Rinne.

2762295790107086287S425x425Q85.jpg

Those Panthers jerseys definitely have different colored logos, as well, with the latter using a duller palette.

It's definitely a legit precustomized Starter replica, so you're good to go.

Ahh Thank you thats great news! Im looking forward to getting my first Authentic jersey tomorrow and I will be sure to post:)

If it's a large I'll gladly take it off your hands. I need one of those to go with my home and away Gretzky jerseys. Gotta fill out the collection eventually. In all seriousness though, nice pickup. Those things are hard to find, especially with tags. I'm hoping we don't get locked out so I have an excuse to wear all my Rangers stuff to school.