New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

If it's a large I'll gladly take it off your hands. I need one of those to go with my home and away Gretzky jerseys. Gotta fill out the collection eventually. In all seriousness though, nice pickup. Those things are hard to find, especially with tags. I'm hoping we don't get locked out so I have an excuse to wear all my Rangers stuff to school.

Thanks Im happy about it, and yep its a Large! A lockout would be terrible for the sport as that would be twice in 10 years, Im sure we would still find excuses to wear jerseys though :P

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well post this while the Panthers are somewhat relevant on this page:

011.jpg

Picked up a '90 Jets road playoffs jersey courtesey of xahlgoalie (thanks Chris), that will soon become a Steen -

2627556960105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2880752160105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

This needs the customization fixed up, but man do I ever love the quality of the old mesh CCMs!

'85-88 Whalers Dineen -

2510811280105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2016253220105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I don't know how long this will remain in my collection since another member here missed the ending of the auction, and it should probably be in his collection right now (it also needs some fixin)

'86-87 Home Robitaille -

2883260070105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2817892570105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks Im happy about it, and yep its a Large! A lockout would be terrible for the sport as that would be twice in 10 years, Im sure we would still find excuses to wear jerseys though :P

Nah, I only wear sports related stuff during the season. A hockey lockout will only give me more reason to buy 3 or 4 Saints jerseys and rock those all winter. The CBA expires on my birthday, too. A lockout would ruin my birthday.

you guys are funny. First my rug now a wicker cabinet/random items in a pic.... I guess you should just go ahead and start a (do and dont's) of home decor thread. You guys seem pretty interested. HAHA!

I didn't notice the wicker. I was busy staring at the box marked "VHS Recorder".

Finally upgraded from Beta, huh?

I kept the box because I didn't know if I would like these VHS things. I went back to my LaserDisc :thumbsup:

I kept the box because I didn't know if I would like these VHS things. I went back to my LaserDisc :thumbsup:

Cool. Wait until you get cable TV. Pretty awesome.

;)

Jeremy how much for the 3 hole punch? I offer you $3

JT 2012 ASG Jersey or bust

Edit: To be serious, I use the 3 hole punch so frequently...and my stapler. Those are definitely my two favorite office supplies.

2007-08 Quebec Remparts Jonathan Audy-Marchessault

7750482764_ac8d1f398c.jpg

7750484330_106a4cb62b.jpg

I've wanted a Remparts jersey for awhile, but never found the right player or connection to the CBJ. Really like this style quite a bit. It's also possible it was used for the 08-09 season. A hole in the left sleeve would seem to match this photo:

IMG_0008_web.jpg

Hey guys, picked this up:

HPIM3159.jpg

Sweet Koivu, just mailed my Wild 2.0 out to be done as well. I have the year prior with the other shoulder patches though.

Hey guys, picked this up:

So you finally got an authentic of the Gatineau jersey. Congrats. Can't wait to see it done up with Giroux.

Gay p*** and dead babies? Seems legit..

I was wondering what the heck you were talking about until I took a second look at the picture Johnny posted