New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Excited about this one. Now have my favorite NHL jerseys in the collection!

Congratulations. Great jersey. Definitely my favorite Pens jersey and one of my favorite NHL jerseys ever.

Been looking for one myself.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks homies! Isles waves, Wild Green, Pens Robo black, Coyotes 90s black and Blackhawks red. Glad to have them aboard!

Nice Hamilton

Ruslan Fedotenko gamer

DSCN2480_zpse39b97de.jpg

DSCN2479_zps4f3d4052.jpg

Brad Richards Edge 2.0, need to get a Reebok word mark for this one

DSCN2483_zps244fa2f2.jpg

DSCN2481_zps8f36d67a.jpg

Ryan McDonagh indo-edge, couldn't pass up the deal on this one

DSCN2486_zps4dca0e2e.jpg

DSCN2485_zpse018f2d5.jpg

I want to get a Nash edge 2.0 from this site, does anyone know if the customization here for Rangers jersey is correct or should I buy it blank and send it to Arena Wear?

Nice Rangers pickups! When is the Fedotenko from?

Thanks! All I know is that the feds is from the 2011-12 season I'm not sure about the date

Thanks! All I know is that the feds is from the 2011-12 season I'm not sure about the date

Knew that, just wanted to know if it was from the regular season or a playoff series.

Knew that, just wanted to know if it was from the regular season or a playoff series.

Ohhh ok it's just a regular season gamer

I want to get a Nash edge 2.0 from this site, does anyone know if the customization here for Rangers jersey is correct or should I buy it blank and send it to Arena Wear?

What site are you referring to?

Successful getting the Oilers autographs.

Hey bud sorry to tell you but I think you were had. The Oilers never showed up in Nashville tonight.

Gotta love Yakupov's

I remember when the Be-A-Player hockey cards with the autographs first came out back in the mid-90s, there was a big "controversy" because Viktor Kozlov only signed his cards with his initials, to the point where they actually had to send replacements with his full autograph.

I remember when the Be-A-Player hockey cards with the autographs first came out back in the mid-90s, there was a big "controversy" because Viktor Kozlov only signed his cards with his initials, to the point where they actually had to send replacements with his full autograph.

Yeah, and those autographs with just his initials are worth slightly more because there were more with his full sig.

Yeah, and those autographs with just his initials are worth slightly more because there were more with his full sig.

What's the Beckett's list price for one nowdays? :lol:

Excited about this one. Now have my favorite NHL jerseys in the collection!

I love that jersey also. I thought it was one of the best 3rd jerseys from the 90's.

What's the Beckett's list price for one nowdays? :lol:

Initials - 0.05

Full sig - 0.10

Hockey cards went the way of the dodo for me......so many out there....and upper deck owns most of the brands now......

I only have a couple and they are all autograph cards.....a couple of Lindros ones and a couple of Roy's.......

Future NHLers

2010-11 Everett Silvertips Ryan Murray - over a dozen repairs, some repairs need repaired :) Obtained direct from team, already signed, but that's the only thing I don't like about it - and that isn't that big of a deal.

8541297233_5d3ae0ec31_z.jpg

8542397078_a5633512f4_z.jpg

2012-13 Evansville Icemen Paul Dainton (Also worn by Allen York) - Not much wear, but the nameplate change is neat and I love the design.

8542392310_1f22fa343d_z.jpg

8541294609_2a8553d5bd_z.jpg

Triplets - 2010-11 Soo Greyhounds Gianluca Curcuruto (CBJ prospect now with Plymouth)

8529932618_8f217acc0b_z.jpg

8529932282_f563ba6c56_z.jpg

8529931674_4c59d9b5cd_z.jpg

8528820275_ac5eacee6d_z.jpg

8451677389_93e3c92c39_z.jpg

8451677863_b2bd6cc859_z.jpg

Hey, Paul D! That's a 4-year UMass player. He got some looks on the AHL squad out in Springfield last year, but I guess he's got some skills to hone before he can stick around.

Only reason he was in the ECHL was for playing time, with McElhinney being unexpectedly hot in Springfield. When York became healthy, they wanted him in the A over Paul as McElhinney cooled. CBJ org seems to favor York for now as far as their older G prospects go. Considering how bad Evansville is, his stats aren't that bad.

I have his Springfield jersey from last year. most repairs of any goalie jersey I've seen. He takes a lot of skates to the chest :)