New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

The first of my newest pickups, thanks to Slim.

87-88 Air Knit CCM Caps Stevens

stevens-b.jpg

stevens-f.jpg

And just back from Cutting Edge, had my team issued 2.0 blank re-done as Keith Aucoin since I nabbed a Matty Perreault Hershey gamer-

aucoin-b.jpg

aucoin-f.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first of my newest pickups, thanks to Slim.

And just back from Cutting Edge, had my team issued 2.0 blank re-done as Keith Aucoin since I nabbed a Matty Perreault Hershey gamer-

I officially hate both of you. :angry:

Thanks for posting pics of the Silvertips jersey. Never seen one before. It's a great looking jersey.

That Murray Silvertips jersey is awesome, Wooten! I wish more CHL jerseys floated around here!

Thanks. big props to another member here for telling me about it. The green ones are a lot better, IMO, but I lost out on this one in an auction awhile back:

U1F4AGRNEOOJ.JPG

A new arrival today. Flyers 2005-2007 Team Issued. Thanks to ConcreteCharlie for this one.

This will be a Forsberg, but I haven't decided yet if it will be a 2006-2007 or a duplicate 2005-2006.

0022_zps8a1966df.jpg

Kinda in shock at what I got today at the Preds Practice!

First, Ryan Ellis gave me a game used stick. He had told me he would give me one to go with my Gamer of his before. He also signed it.

I got a Martin Erat Easton Rs (to actually play with) from the head Equipment manager for running an errand for him and a small fee in the way of a getting a bus pass for a Preds worker for him. What?

And finally.... I have asked Pekka For a stick many times. I recently told him how I just bought his gamer and how I'd love a stick to go with it. So today he ended up breaking a stick and without me even asking

he just brought it to me after practice. He said, "here you go buddy, I knew you have been wanting one of these!" He even turned down three people who asked him for it before he got to me to hand it off. I can't believe it still. He signed it really nice in blue sharpie as well.

IMG_4875_zpsa8788141.jpg

Authentic Blackahawks alternate size 48 koho new with tags. These fit a bit big so this is going to replace the 52 I have. Going to strip it and I want to make a Amonte Hawks 75th Anniversary, anybody have a spare authentic patch they can sell me or know where to get one?

DSCN2344_zps951984d0.jpg

Steezyb, That's pretty cool! It was nice of him to realize who you were and how badly you wanted one.

Very nice

Authentic Blackahawks alternate size 48 koho new with tags. These fit a bit big so this is going to replace the 52 I have. Going to strip it and I want to make a Amonte Hawks 75th Anniversary, anybody have a spare authentic patch they can sell me or know where to get one?

I was bidding on that one but I already had a 48 that came with the 75th patch, sorry if I ran it up on ya but pretty sure you still got a good deal.

I need a 52, pretty much anything you are looking to sell throw me a PM 1st :thumbsup:

Nice pick up!

Wow man that is nice. Awesome job getting that. Love those jerseys but have no reason to get one.

Beautiful Gagne... how did you even manage to get that?!

Here's my latest... completing my home and away set for Giroux.

Edge 2.0, wordmark, away with C:

IMG_3496_zps4429e688.jpg

IMG_3497_zps3423bc18.jpg

And this one isn't new, but the signature is... Took my replica Giroux w/ A, and had Giroux sign it. This will be hanging in the man cave soon.

IMG_3494_zps9d8fa599.jpg

IMG_3495_zps008dfca8.jpg

Thanks a lot guys, I'm extremely happy with the jersey. It really is an awesome design.

Beautiful Gagne... how did you even manage to get that?!

I got put on Gagne's list for his jersey after the first game they wore them this year, he was a healthy scratch. Once he was traded Barry contacted me and offered it to me.