New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Authentic Blackahawks alternate size 48 koho new with tags. These fit a bit big so this is going to replace the 52 I have. Going to strip it and I want to make a Amonte Hawks 75th Anniversary, anybody have a spare authentic patch they can sell me or know where to get one?

A) I wish I new you were looking for a 48 Amonte w/ 75th... I'm actually on the hunt for a 52 and would have swapped ya.

B) I'll have to check because it's been a while since I've been in the box o patches but I'm almost certain I have several of those laying around.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) I wish I new you were looking for a 48 Amonte w/ 75th... I'm actually on the hunt for a 52 and would have swapped ya.

B) I'll have to check because it's been a while since I've been in the box o patches but I'm almost certain I have several of those laying around.

Dibs on one if you find em! (please)

If you can hook a brother up with a patch if you have any that would be great happy to pay for it, look forward to hearing from ya. Why you want to go with the 52, I remember you posting the 48 a year or so ago and I thought it was a grail for you(they are harder to come by than 52s from what I remember you saying)?

If you can hook a brother up with a patch if you have any that would be great happy to pay for it, look forward to hearing from ya. Why you want to go with the 52, I remember you posting the 48 a year or so ago and I thought it was a grail for you(they are harder to come by than 52s from what I remember you saying)?

They're impossible to find in a 52! Main reason is I've been doing some bulking in the last year and shoulders don't have the room in them they once had. Still fits, I just prefer an overly big jersey on me!

Wow some great jersey even an autographed Flyer that one will look good on a wall mount . The Kings Gagne is a great looking jersey .

Wow man that is nice. Awesome job getting that. Love those jerseys but have no reason to get one.

Yeah those Kings are awesome to look at, however I am in the same boat.....no reason to get one for me either.....,

That's crazy!

I just sent some stuff off to Brilliant

One was an Irbe rookie (white) a Robitaille (black same as yours) and the same year Caps but so many were going with Hunter so I opted to go with Bondra, now that I see it I really dig the Iafrate.

Nice score Jukierules!!

Very nice haul jukie

Got this in the other day from AngeloS76 :D love it Thanks again!

IMG_20130311_155755_zps55585352.jpg

And well this on the cheap for $20..... for some reason always liked this style Sens

IMG_20130311_155221_zps3bba0aec.jpg

and my addiction to the Pooh jersey is a problem........

$T2eC16J,!)!E9s2fB(!PBRP3,,t1oQ~~60_57.J

Hahaha couldnt wait til I got home to post this one. Man is it nice. Even the box was cool. Some nice marks up and down the front and a few team repairs on the sleeve. Ashame it didnt go as good as he would've hoped but at least he is having a great comeback this year. And awesome to have one from the Jets' first season.

Winnipeg Jets Inaugural Season Set 2 Eric Fehr

**Updated with real pics**

fehr-jets-f.jpg

fehr-jets-b.jpg

The marks above the patch and below the crest are in almost every photo of him in the jersey too. Just love it.

fehr-post3.jpg

what did the box look like?

either way, cool Fehr jersey ... still happy he resolved the lockout!

Resolvin' lockouts, scorin' goals... haha and Pat Lelliot who runs the Jets game worn dept. was great to deal with. Smooth communication and express mail shipping. Couldnt be more pleased.

28gus04.jpg

Can't find a new arrivals thread in minors so I'll post these here. Preordered them on a whim back in Oct.

Great wear on both jerseys. Several unrepaired holes as well as puck and stick marks and minor paint transfer. Both jerseys have custom altered sleeves. I find it kind of odd though that the type of alterations are different on both jerseys since it is the same player. The sleeves are folded under and sewn down on the white one, while the material was just pinched together and sewn to tighten the sleves on the purple jersey. Also the visit Orlando patch is sewn down on the white jersey and just heat pressed on the purple.">http://004_zps2346528d.jpg">http://003_zps81bf8605.jpg">http://002_zps3d4ecd9a.jpg

">http://">001_zps97ad3e2e.jpg