New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too thanks. It was so funny the guy answered the phone and I go yeah I'd like to order a millionaires game worn jersey he goes whoa buddy what part of the states you from haha

Steezy I got the Sestito. Sticking with my Italian theme gamer haha

Me too thanks. It was so funny the guy answered the phone and I go yeah I'd like to order a millionaires game worn jersey he goes whoa buddy what part of the states you from haha

Steezy I got the Sestito. Sticking with my Italian theme gamer haha

Have to be honest, the NYC, Long Island, PA (Philly area), Northeast, and midwest accents are weird.

Have to be honest, the NYC, Long Island, PA (Philly area), Northeast, and midwest accents are weird.

Then you're not really a lawnguylander!

Then you're not really a lawnguylander!

I have a pretty bad LI accent. Though I can say coffee normally. My mom has a Brooklyn accent. Drives me crazy.

I have a pretty bad LI accent. Though I can say coffee normally. My mom has a Brooklyn accent. Drives me crazy.

I drink cawfee when I'm doing lahndry.

Midwest accent is similar enough to Canadian accent that I couldn't really tell them apart anymore. Like most of Canada most of the uncivilized hicks in the Midwest even refer to soda as pop. :noway:

But at least they don't refer to soda as coke like the inbred hicks do. :lol:

(NSFW language)

Got this last night in a trade. Hate the player, but these jerseys do not come up very often and the deal was to good to pass up.

On 2/23/08 in Montreal on Bob Gainey Night the Blue Jackets and Canadiens honored Hall of Famer Bob Gainey by wearing jerseys with his number 23 on them during the pre game warm up and during Gainey's number retirement ceremony. Each jersey had a set tag sewn into the collar and they were also signed on the numbers by the player and Gainey.

P1020142.JPG

P1020156.JPG

P1020145.JPG

P1020155.JPG

^That was awesome!

I always liked Barnaby, no matter which team he played for. I also liked that he and I always wore the same number. I've even thought of collecting various gamers of his.