New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

2013 Columbus Blue Jackets St. Patrick's Day Warmup Sergei Bobrovsky - charity auction, went on to get a 39 save shutout, SO victory.

8566416213_a0ea643433_z.jpg

8566417537_e90ac86930_z.jpg

8566419277_d7012dc234_z.jpg

Nice ebay find:
2002-03 Tampa Bay Lightning Vinny Prospal Road Set 2 - many unrepaired holes and several board burns. Meigray registered. This is available.

8567448224_45f8d27b57_z.jpg

8566351747_4dde2ea023_z.jpg

8567450650_68d207636f_z.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snagged. I thought that would be a gamer. After seeing more than 3 teams wear green warm-ups, I imagine the St. Paddy's day gig was a league-wide money-grab, yes?

I did too. Posted that link after I bought it :)

CBJ have been doing this since 2009. All proceeds go to the CBJ Foundation. Last night's auction raised $28k. Most other teams do the same thing. Great cause and fun jersey.

https://www.facebook.com/CBJFoundation

I'm glad the Columbus shirts have proceeds to an honest cause. I don't know about the Bruins, but I was more referring to the green 7185 shirts that they push for $99 on the NHL store site.

Edit: Nope, Bruins auction them through the Boston Bruins Foundation. I stand corrected.

I love the st pattys jerseys I only have one from an ahl team I wish the nhl would use them for a game then sell em off

Nice pickups Wooten, especially on the lucky find of the Prospal.

I still like what some of the AHL and other minor league teams do for St. Patty's day, especially the WBS Pens. I don't think the NHL has to go all out and do a specialty jersey for every holiday, but it would be cool do have at least one a year.

That St. Pats CBJ jersey is somehow hideous and beautiful at the same time. Maybe I'm still drunk.

Argh! 'Patty' is a nickname for Patricia. If you said 'St. Patty' in front of my family they would stare right through you (yes, they're Irish). Nicknames for Patrick are 'Paddy' or 'Packie'. The more you knooow!

The best part of that Bobrovsky jersey is the great game he had that night.

I hate seeing the highlights on NHL Network, i will forever hate whoever thought it was a good idea to get rid of Bobs.

This was an impulse eBay buy, and I had almost talked myself out of getting it because I went away this past weekend. But, when the seller relisted it and dropped the price, I couldn't resist and picked it up. I had wanted this style jersey forever, and I figured better get it while it's there at such a good price. This is a Toby Petersen WBS Penguins St. Patrick's day jersey from the 2003-04 season. Petersen is one of the team's all-time most popular players, so that's also what enticed me.

Petersenfront_zps30b4fe29.jpg

Petersenback_zps0986bc9a.jpg

I always love to see the WBS Pens jerseys, and the St.Pats jerseys are just beautiful.

My first pickups in a long while.

1st a flyers WC replica, closest I will get to the real thing I suspect:(

dscf5095w.jpg

dscf5096f.jpg

Joined the Giroux brigade thanks to Kaiser416:

dscf5094p.jpg

dscf5093w.jpg

EDGE 2.0 size 46. The wizard sleeves are probably the same width for all sizes

Sweet find. Did you get it from JerseyBaron?

These two new additions may be my favorite Preds jerseys I own. Both Practice used jerseys

Navy: Ryan Ellis practice used jersey

Red: Francis Boullion Practice used jersey I got this one just because its Red and is a (No contact) jersey. Fight strap was removed. Probably to be sewn into Brian McGratten's jersey for a 2nd fight strap. This is the only Red Preds practice jersey I have seen so far

IMG_4790_zpsf9aa3930.jpg

EDGE 2.0 size 46. The wizard sleeves are probably the same width for all sizes.

Nice. What plans do you have for it?

02-03 Avalanche Sakic

Some love for the Sakic. I have the same jersey in a Forsberg ready to pick up from DA. The burgundy 3rds need to return. Nice pickup NJD.

This was an impulse eBay buy, and I had almost talked myself out of getting it because I went away this past weekend. But, when the seller relisted it and dropped the price, I couldn't resist and picked it up. I had wanted this style jersey forever, and I figured better get it while it's there at such a good price. This is a Toby Petersen WBS Penguins St. Patrick's day jersey from the 2003-04 season. Petersen is one of the team's all-time most popular players, so that's also what enticed me.

Nice pick up. Always love the WBS Pens St. Patrick's day jerseys. I really like that for this one they went with proper-cased letters for the name in addition to an interesting font. Really stands out.

2mrb5s4.png

Glad that jersey ended up in another member's hands. He actually got that off me :P

Id missed out on a properly done Giroux last year due to poverty so I wasnt going to miss this one :thumbsup: