New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Iggy jersey is great. It should be the flames home jersey like it used to be.

Nice Downie. I'm looking for a blank home version of those Tampa jerseys.

Thanks, you'll probably be the only person to ever compliment me on any of my Downie jerseys haha. I have a replica blue Downie, took me forever to find the white and had no such luck with the blue.

Unlucky Luke Schenn, 2010-11, Set 3

I was one of a handful of Schenn supporters around here, so I'm pretty estatic about my first gamer. Well, I did have a Kablerle gamer from the same season and it came with a COA, but it had absolutely no wear on it. It was probably for promo/photo shoots.. but then again, its Kaberle. Schenn's gamer has a nice puck mark on the Leafs crest, a nice hole in the sleeve, and plenty of turnovers all over it. Pretty happy that this cost less than the EDGE 2.0 retail (some may say that's about what he's worth anyway).

IMG2013032001907-vi.jpg

IMG2013032001908-vi.jpg

Thanks, you'll probably be the only person to ever compliment me on any of my Downie jerseys haha. I have a replica blue Downie, took me forever to find the white and had no such luck with the blue.

lol I really like these new Tampa jerseys. Hopefully I have a little more luck in my search for a blue one haha

Nice Schenn

You pick it up at the ACC for $250?

Nice Schenn

You pick it up at the ACC for $250?

Yes, I mentioned a buddy (you) was at the game the other night and talked about the sale. Was able to get Schenn pulled aside til I went to pick it up tonight. Customization wasn't done by SLC (excellent stitch job always), probably silver crystal sports (not as good stitch job as SLC).

Nice simmonds. Did they do it that way when they wore them at the Wells Fargo with no patch? Or was it removed? Gateraid has the rinaldo gamer from that set he could tell us

Yes, I mentioned a buddy (you) was at the game the other night and talked about the sale. Was able to get Schenn pulled aside til I went to pick it up tonight. Customization wasn't done by SLC (excellent stitch job always), probably silver crystal sports (not as good stitch job as SLC).

Your killing it lately. I'm not really sure how well Schenn's doing in Philly but I'm really happy with what we got back.

Lupul most likely

Lupul with the sundin night patch. If I had a blue wordmark 2.0 that's what would be going on it.

Your killing it lately. I'm not really sure how well Schenn's doing in Philly but I'm really happy with what we got back.

Schenns doing ok. Jvr had to go he was stuck behind a log jam of now under performing wingers

Wow... lots of great stuff.

Excellent Iggy, Voracek, and especially the unique Simmonds, Kurt.

Love the Schenn Toronto gamer... had been thinking about trying to get that one myself. Oh well.

The Schenn Kings is amazing! Is that a gamer? Regardless, its awesome.

Not a new arrival but a new lesson for me anyways. I'm a flyers season ticket holder and every season they have an event where the players attend and sign autographs. Usually I bring something dumb to get signed But this time my bright idea was to bring my Rinaldo gamer from last season. This was a few weeks ago.

Before

A3154809-29EE-45B4-AC27-078A0D20DF31-516

E9372C3B-3FE4-4120-A2FA-CC42C2FB35CE-516

After

0896612A-BF70-40DC-8A64-BBF66E132B8E-957

0D2165E7-1FC1-4C2B-8432-25FBD87B95F3-957

I even asked him politely to sign behind the crest so it doesn't show thru. Oh we'll lesson learned thankfully it came out great.

I contacted meigray and they sent me to http://jjdistributing.weebly.com/ who sells the penguins gamers. Cost me $35 plus shipping. Great to deal with too. If its out of line to give him a plug just remove it and pm me ill give ya the site.

Morale of the story is. Don't let a flyers player sign your gamer haha