New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Joe Tomon rocks on those auto removals. Didn't I warn you! Lol just kidding. Looks like he saved it. :)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awsome I wouldn't think it would come off so good especially on white

Yes, I mentioned a buddy (you) was at the game the other night and talked about the sale. Was able to get Schenn pulled aside til I went to pick it up tonight. Customization wasn't done by SLC (excellent stitch job always), probably silver crystal sports (not as good stitch job as SLC).

Good to hear!

I was contemplating buying one. Just didn't have it in me to buy a Leafs jersey!

Silver Crystal Sports is Cool Hockey, right?

Yes.

Lupul with the sundin night patch. If I had a blue wordmark 2.0 that's what would be going on it.

I still have a sundin night patch kicking around just for a wordmark 2.0. Just sad that it will be forever remembered as a 5-0 listless effort.

Good to hear!

I was contemplating buying one. Just didn't have it in me to buy a Leafs jersey!

I also wanted to pick up the new alt Armstrong or Lombardi, but out of funds.

So I've started a pretty big refocus of my collection. Never did something like that but I really like to get jerseys of different teams but I wanted to have a purpose. Finally it hit me, Hershey Bears Alumni! Now this jersey I would've bought completely regardless because its amazing but in the past 10 days or so I've been hot on the trail of about a half dozen Hershey or Hershey Alum jerseys. This is the first to come in and its just great.

Keith Aucoin 2008-09 Home Playoff & Calder Cup (I think just 1 game) Game Worn Jersey

One cool thing to note is that the playoff patch on the lower back is actually embroidery. Didnt know that! Keith had 96 pts that year and 23 in the playoffs. My first Calder Cup gamer too, this was the year Hershey won their 10th.

aucoin-cup-f.jpg

aucoin-cup-b.jpg

One cool thing to note is that the playoff patch on the lower back is actually embroidery.

Tramp stamp!

Does that jersey have a MGG patch? IIRC that was the last year of the AHL-MGG program but I'm not sure if they had all the jerseys.

Haha, no MGG patch on that Aucoin but there is one on the Matty P I have from the same year, regular season. I think MGG did set 1 only.

Pretty psyched. I had already picked up a Doug Laurie-Maska Habs 1975-77 style road replica, and then I found a Maska home version. Everything's been stripped, including the embroidered crest (replaced with a 3-layer twill one) and I got 4 original Montreal 1976 Olympics patches. Today the kits I ordered arrived. I just have to secure everything and get it sewn up. Peeved at the size of the central white hoops on the road, but it's better than nothing.

Here we go, 1975-76 Ken Dryden Home & Road replicas:

IMAG0047_zpscccd108e.jpg

IMAG0049_zps0ecb1424.jpg

IMAG0050_zps6deb6cfa.jpg

IMAG0052_zps9477ce49.jpg

Strange how that Bears gamer still has the neck tag attached. Regardless, nice pickup Brandon.

Thats how Hershey does it, probably all of the minors since they retail 2.0s.

schilling-f.jpgagordon-f.jpgperreault-gw-f.jpg

It can't be a gamer. The material on the front and back looks more like a Premier. It's definitely not a 1.0 or a 2.0.

All my ahl jerseys have the same tag in it, then the team has their own tag a little farther down inside the jersey

Just added... PA Parenteau game worn 2009-10 Set 1 home (Rookie Season). I knew this guy was going to turn into a really good player.. Tortorella said he didn't like his skating ability.. LOL!!! Great sweater.. This will stay in my collection for a long time..

pany2.jpg