New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still upsets me that Steiner/USPS screwed me on one of his Pack gamers.

What happened Matt?

I had ordered his Pack jersey when they had that $100 Wolfpack gamer sale a few years ago or whenever it was. I had it sent to my office, since I'm not always at my apartment to accept things. Instead of sending it UPS, they sent it USPS, saying they were trying it out only very recently. USPS brought the package to my closed office, on Saturday, and left it outside on the street outside of a closed gate. It was stolen. It should have been sent UPS so it would be delivered during business hours, and the post office is stupid because not only did they leave it outside on a Saturday, but my office has a PO Box, and even though I didn't put the PO Box as the delivery address they should have known by looking at it that it was a business that was closed on Saturday and should have held it at the box.

I had ordered his Pack jersey when they had that $100 Wolfpack gamer sale a few years ago or whenever it was. I had it sent to my office, since I'm not always at my apartment to accept things. Instead of sending it UPS, they sent it USPS, saying they were trying it out only very recently. USPS brought the package to my closed office, on Saturday, and left it outside on the street outside of a closed gate. It was stolen. It should have been sent UPS so it would be delivered during business hours, and the post office is stupid because not only did they leave it outside on a Saturday, but my office has a PO Box, and even though I didn't put the PO Box as the delivery address they should have known by looking at it that it was a business that was closed on Saturday and should have held it at the box.

Ugh! Awful.. Sorry man.. :(

that sucks man. I have a lot of things sent to my office too, glad the USPS here knows we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays and hold things till the week.

Ever since then I don't send things to my office, and I really try to avoid dealing with Steiner unless I'm dealing in person. I absolutely despise them. I think I've only gotten one thing from them in the mail since then, and I had it sent to a family member who is always home instead of my office.

Sorry everyone; I just got off work. Here is the rest of the Tarasenko jersey. It is not a gamer. Just a Premier made by icejerseys.

34oc9jp.jpg

Yeah I was really upset. Was supposed to be my first or 2nd gamer at the time if I remember correctly. Fantastic price. No idea where it is now. Unfortunately I don't think they used serial numbers on those, but I could be wrong, otherwise I would have kept my eye out for it in the future if it popped up for sale online.

That's a bummer about the gamer Matt whenever I get a meigray package or any package in general I'm worried about someone stealing it. Ups just leaves it on my doorstep ya never know these days someone could just pull over driving by and grab the box

Yeah that was why I had it sent to my office, hoping to avoid problems. Best laid plans I guess. I also had a problem with the Miller jersey I just got (go figure I have problems getting gamers) and I'm actually really upset with the AHL for the way they shipped it and basically their non-response to my problem.

Great Parenteau, enzo. He's been a very nice surprise this year. Love his creativity and vision. Tortorella = db.

Nice blues collection you've got going, Indoor. Welcome!

They do have one of the best color schemes in the NHL.

I'm super excited about this upcoming project. Thanks to LAK74 for helping me out with the Kings details. Kit came in today from Bobcat Athletics. The kit is just placed on the jersey, and clearly I failed the 3 on the arm lol. The white twill is by far the thickest twill I have handled. Gonna pick up some metallic silver thread this weekend.

IMG_20130325_191800-vi.jpg

That came back really fast! The white layer on gamers is double thickness, to help prevent discoloration of the white layer from player sweat soaking through, so that could be why it feels thick to you. The back numbers (on kiss-cut versions) get stitched in double rows of silver thread. If you need closeup photos of the stitch patterns of a gamer feel free to let me know.

Nice Brown jersey, are you going to do the sewing yourself?

I got two more nice additions today for the Hershey refocus of the collection. Thanks to the members who bought my stuff or bid on my auctions, it all went to a good cause!

2012-13 Keith Aucoin Set 1 Islanders Road Jersey

aucoin-isles-b.jpgaucoin-isles-f.jpg

Not a lot of wear on Aucoin jersey but I dont think he is out looking for contact. Just some light stick marks and light rubs on the arms. My first Isles gamers and of a Hershey legend. The first new piece in my Hershey Bears now in the NHL collection.

Eric Fehr Hershey Bears Patriotic Jersey, worn Sunday February 19, 2006

fehr-usa-b.jpgfehr-usa-f.jpg

This jersey is pretty huge and hilarious looking. Maybe closer to a size 60. I traded a Hershey goalie gamer for it so it worked out for me. 6 Fehr gamers and counting! Now if only I could get on a run of Hendricks jerseys...