New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Nice Giroux up there.

And love the GI Pronger Flyers845. Been waiting to see that bad boy. If it is too big....you may gladly send it my way! Very cool!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks rob I love it even if it's a gi. And it's huge on me for sure, also girouxsalem your gonna hear an earful from Johnny about that vector with the 'A' on that giroux jersey

Awesome Flyers jerseys posted here. Love that Pronger!

Nice Giroux up there.

Thanks!

also girouxsalem your gonna hear an earful from Johnny about that vector with the 'A' on that giroux jersey

Oh dear... Maybe he won't notice... :mellow:

That rules, the size 52 from eBay?

It was actually through the Aeros website. They have 52 and 56 available in all three jerseys they have.

love it, if I can't find an Edge Wild green in a while then I am getting the alternate white the Aeros had. So awesome.

I'm really leaning towards keeping it because of how awesome it is. I really hope the Wild make the the greens their homes and make a white version like the Aeros have!

It was actually through the Aeros website. They have 52 and 56 available in all three jerseys they have.

That's awesome! Really is a nice jersey!

I forgot to go through AHL websites looking for jerseys yesterday. I went through the entire Canadian Hockey League (including French speaking teams).

Wow I didn't realize that was their away jersey, I thought it was a third. Makes it even cooler.

FYI I found that for whatever reason the Aeros store wasn't working for me in Firefox, but it does work in IE.

Wow, an Edge 2.0 that retails for $200? Dont see that everyday.

https://secure1.infi...?c=80&i=449&t=0

Im checking every AHL website...prices for 2.0s range from $60 (most of us knew this one), but $135-300 is common (a couple are in the low $200s). I'll let you guys try to figure out the $135 and then I'll tell ya

Spoiler:

Check the Lake Erie Monsters and Manchester Monarchs website. Sorry if I revealed anything special to people who knew about it

Hershey still doesnt have their alt from last year for sale because of 'Reebok production issues'. Isnt a calendar year enough time to get this hammered out?

6943131287_88927b637b_z.jpg

Man that Aeros jersey looks sweet. I would wear that and go to war in a B-52.

Im checking every AHL website...prices for 2.0s range from $60 (most of us knew this one), but $135-300 is common (a couple are in the low $200s). I'll let you guys try to figure out the $135 and then I'll tell ya

Spoiler:

Check the Lake Erie Monsters and Manchester Monarchs website. Sorry if I revealed anything special to people who knew about it

Manchester was 225...

Just got these 2 in-

This will become a Craig Berube with an authentic JB Bulldog patch as seen here.

capitals-white.jpg

And a mid 2000s Florida Panthers which will become a Stephen Weiss with the Florida All Star patch as seen here. Funny thing about this jersey is its signed by Weiss and came with paperwork from Pacific cards. Not sure if If Im going to remove it but I probably will. Its just weird since its actually the player Im getting.

panthers-ccm.jpg