New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ales Hemsky game worn. Please note the alteration he made.... he actually cuts off the ends of his sleeves :-D

I presume this is to make them shorter. They also feel a lot lighter like this and "breezier". I get the feeling the Oilers make a lot of alterations to their jerseys due to them being 1.0. Some of you will remember that the Steve Staios I bought also has a sleeve alteration.

101_4611.jpg

http://s10.postimage.org/biny8o32g/101_4611.jpg

101_4612.jpg

http://s15.postimage.org/rvksexdui/101_4612.jpg

101_4616.jpg

http://s12.postimage.org/674i3j8ek/101_4616.jpg

2002-2003 Amonte gamer just landed....

2209858070105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2609076150105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

This set of jerseys, known as the Player's Promotional Set, were intended to be retained by the players but a few slipped into the hobby one way or another. My assumption is they were gifted by the players to someone in the organization. Some of these jerseys showed decent wear and some were only worn a few times by the players. This jersey exibits light wear with a 3/4'' board burn on the black piping near the right elbow, some stick rubbings on the lower left front portion, a puck/stick mark on the upper left shoulder area, and numerous faint black markings throughout. PROMO is written on the fight strap and MeiGray inventory tag in black sharpie.

Keeping with the American theme, I picked this up recently and it showed up today. A Keith Tkachuk 2004 World Cup jersey worn in the round-robin game against Canada(when they wore their Winnipeg Falcons throwbacks):

alTeamcirca20042aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

alTeamcirca20042bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

It has some pretty good wear on it for a one-game-wonder...which is what makes me think it wasn't worn for ONLY one game. It's got some nice black marks on the sleeves and a few burns on the elbows. There is even the remnant of a removed A on the chest!

DSC05919-vi.jpg

Being the big Tkachuk fan that I am, I am SUPER stoked to have found this. There's even a possibility that this was worn during his 4-goal-game against the Russians in the quarterfinals.

Im checking every AHL website...prices for 2.0s range from $60 (most of us knew this one), but $135-300 is common (a couple are in the low $200s). I'll let you guys try to figure out the $135 and then I'll tell ya

Spoiler:

Check the Lake Erie Monsters and Manchester Monarchs website. Sorry if I revealed anything special to people who knew about it

LEM's lettered sizes tell me nothing about what jersey I might be ordering. What's an XL?

Finally scored a real double ccm 1991 Gretzky All-Star jersey... Man this jersey is sweet and I can't wait to wear it to a Kings game.

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

You really want to wear a signed jersey with hologram sticker to a game?

Agreed. I would never risk anything happening to that beautiful all star Gretzky by wearing it out in public.

I always get box seats so nothing won't happen and I'll only wear it once or twice at most. C'mon guys who wouldn't rock a sexy AS Gretzky jersey to game? It's still going to go into a frame but I have to wear it first and enjoy it.

C'mon guys who wouldn't rock a sexy AS Gretzky jersey to game?

I wouldn't. A signed ASG Gretzky jersey should be framed immediately! I'm sure you have plenty other cool authentics or gamers to wear, right?

I wouldn't. A signed ASG Gretzky jersey should be framed immediately! I'm sure you have plenty other cool authentics or gamers to wear, right?

Do what you want with it, but if that little hologram falls on when you wear it you will quickly regret it. Oh and the ketchup/mustard stains will clash with the overall color scheme ;)

Alright, I'll just take a picture of me wearing the jersey and I'll just show that to my friends :lol:

Wear it......