New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Heh, no. I know what size jersey I wear, Lake Erie uses letters for the jersey sizes for their white jersey. They say they have an XL authentic jersey but that doesn't tell me anything.

It's an error on their website. Either call them and tell them, or click XL and say what size you want in the comments. The black thirds have numeric sizing.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow some great looking F%%%%&$ jerseys the Flyers ones are great

But taliking about Great the Gretzky ROCKS

I've been attempting to acquire a Trenton Titans jersey from each year that they have been in existence. So far, I have six of their nine years as the Titans in the ECHL. I was able to add one more to it this week when I snagged a 2001-02 home white that has the American flag on the chest as a tribute to those who died in the September 11, 2001 attacks:

irca2001JerseyExpressauthentic-vi.jpg

rca2001bJerseyExpressauthentic-vi.jpg

Oddly enough, the Titans went from SP air-knit in their first two seasons to Jersey Express jerseys in 2001-02. While sharing the namesake of the famous customizer in Buffalo, NY, this Jersey Express was located here in NJ and only did the Titans(and Boardwalk Bullies too from 2001-2003) jerseys for one season in 2001-02. After that, they switched back to SP and the MeiGray Group began their affiliation with Trenton. I have only 2002-03 and this past year of 2011-12 to go to have every single year of their history.

I miss the Bullies. Great team, great logo, and Boardwalk Hall is pretty nice. The Sound Tigers are playing the Albany Devils in AC on June January 13! #RandomFact

Ahh I always enjoy seeing others post Chevy logo kings jerseys, I just can't get enough of them. I think God himself wears one in heaven.

Ahh I always enjoy seeing others post Chevy logo kings jerseys, I just can't get enough of them. I think God himself wears one in heaven.

He sits down with Kate Smith and watchs Flyers Game in a white 74-75 jersey

I couldn't resist it, it's rare that an authentic becomes available on eBay UK. Love its simplicity and how clean-cut it looks (especially after a wash & press). $50 I ended up paying for it so I was most pleased.

He sits down with Kate Smith and watchs Flyers Game in a white 74-75 jersey

Last I heard the Flyers were band from Heaven.

AuwVUeGCAAAAOkb.jpg

Picked up this little gem. I think i'm going to be putting it up for Sale/Trade though.

1983-84 Pederson's Minnesota North Stars 1 year style Mesh Dino Ciccarelli Home White.

2715812950105170938S500x500Q85.jpg

2295820100105170938S500x500Q85.jpg

The length makes these look deceptively skinnier!

See my for sale post for details on it.

I hate myself for buying and lettering this, but "darn" does it look sharp (dumb censoring):

Flyers Black 58+G TI - Biron (Idk if that was a good choice or a poor choice, but I figured he played and won the most consistently amongst the crap goalie squad that Philly's lined up).

DSC_0899.jpg DSC_0900.jpg

If anyone wants to trade for it, please PM me, I like Bruins jerseys ;)

Eh, why not, since I had it around and I snapped a couple shots:

1985 CCM Mesh - Bourque #7

DSC_0903.jpg DSC_0906.jpg

It's old, stained, and it's a midget mini jersey (size 40!), but it's a nice little piece - definitely some history to it (especially considering it's a few years older than I am)

Eh, why not, since I had it around and I snapped a couple shots:

1985 CCM Mesh - Bourque #7

DSC_0903.jpg DSC_0906.jpg

It's old, stained, and it's a midget mini jersey (size 40!), but it's a nice little piece - definitely some history to it (especially considering it's a few years older than I am)

It's actually an '82-83 late season, or '83-84 early season (depending on when they changed sets) when they recycled the Sandows and put a CCM screenprint on the rear hem. Here's a pic of Ray wearing a similar CCM from that era (note the shortened sleeves are at his elbows!) -

2411081180105778501S600x600Q85.jpg

As well as one of his home gamers -

2999616070105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

If you can find somewhere that could do it properly, you should strip it and re-customize it the same as the gamers...that font is so distinctive and puts it back in the early 80s so nicely.

Here's an example of a Sandow gamer of his that's similar to the home CCM above.

So this arrived today, but it's not actually mine; I just had a front crest screened on for a fellow board member here, and it turned out pretty darn sweeeet!!!

1988 Home Pens -

2547183090105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2290675030105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

^ You know, I had a feeling it was from earlier, but I felt better putting a later year on there. I saw those pictures from "bruinscollector"-s album, that guy has the sweetest gamers. And it's pretty cool how Ray just had the bottoms of his sleeves hacked off in the early seasons.

But even with what I've learned here, I still have no idea who did the Bruins before CC took over in the late 80s. I'm not sure if they were the ones to do the '84 jerseys, but if not, I have no idea.

So this arrived today, but it's not actually mine; I just had a front crest screened on for a fellow board member here, and it turned out pretty darn sweeeet!!!

1988 Home Pens

That's beautiful. I'd love to get my hands on a Pens pre-90ish like that one!

Chris the Pens jersey looks sweet can you post a close up of the screen printed Pens logo?

Chris the Pens jersey looks sweet can you post a close up of the screen printed Pens logo?

I took video while it was being done. Once I get it uploaded to my pc, I'll created a new thread outlining the entire process :thumbsup:

Whoa; that old-school Bourque #7 jersey is killer. With the screened-on CCM hem too? Wasn't that one of those weirdo playoff-only sets? That's a sweet piece.

2411081180105778501S600x600Q85.jpg

Wasn't that one of those weirdo playoff-only sets? That's a sweet piece.

If so, that pic's from the '83 conference finals when the Bruins lost to the Islanders.

Remember those years, Islanders fans?

Hahahaha!!!

...sorry