New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Messier, Leetch, and Jagr are way overdone. Put Malakov, Mironov, or Kasparaitis on it, or make it a Tyutin rookie.

Excited to finally pick one of these up. No clue who Im going to put on it.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to finally pick one of these up. No clue who Im going to put on it.

I made mine a Leetch, but then found my Gernander gamer, so the Leetch had to go. If I could do it again, I'd go with Kasparaitis, hands down. Bear in mind, most of those didn't have nameplates, however, my Gernander and a few others did.

A few authentic Modano jerseys (thanks to Keener for the work on the jerseys)

1990-1991 North Stars

IMG_0175-vi.jpgIMG_0177-vi.jpg

1992-1993 North Stars

IMG_0162-vi.jpgIMG_0164-vi.jpg

1993 NHL All Star- Campbell Conference

IMG_0158-vi.jpgIMG_0161-vi.jpg

More Modano authentics

1998 Dallas Stars - NHL All Star Skills Competition

IMG_0167-vi.jpgIMG_0169-vi.jpg

1999-2000 Dallas Stars- Stanley Cup Final

IMG_0170-vi.jpgIMG_0173-vi.jpg

I made mine a Leetch, but then found my Gernander gamer, so the Leetch had to go. If I could do it again, I'd go with Kasparaitis, hands down. Bear in mind, most of those didn't have nameplates, however, my Gernander and a few others did.

But you can do it all over again, with a team issue no less, and make it an awesome Kasparitis! :thumbsup:

But you can do it all over again, with a team issue no less, and make it an awesome Kasparitis! :thumbsup:

Lol. Trust me. I've been teetering back and forth for the past few weeks. If it were a size 52-54, and you could land it in my possession with our offseason trade, I'd consider it. ;)

Hey, nice Modano........s. That pre-season Wings one is wild. You don't see the straight-named jerseys make it out too often.

I believe its because its straight across and on a removable nameplate. They recycle the preseason jobs for many years.

So....

Game Worn Reebok 6100 Dominic Moore New York Rangers Set 2 Liberty 3rd Jersey

DSC00574.jpg
DSC00575.jpg
Photomatch to the mark directly down from the 8 on the sleeve.
DominicMooreLibertyPhotomatch3-12-06VsAt
Also, as a point of emphasis and contention, no nameplate on this Liberty jersey.

Matt, is the customization kiss-cut like the other Reebok Liberties Mike mentioned?

Btw, nice jersey! If it's white on top though, then it's (semi) kiss-cut.

It only took you like 6 weeks to get it after I said to get it! The Moore looks fantastic!

Hey asked you for advice on buying it as well? That's hilarious, I was giving him the same advice and he still was a little indecisive. I finally told him he better buy it or I would. :lol:

Hey asked you for advice on buying it as well? That's hilarious, I was giving him the same advice and he still was a little indecisive. I finally told him he better buy it or I would. :lol:

Jeez. Next time, just tell me and I would have picked it up right away. May have even had to sell another one in my collection to make up for it. ;)

Jeez. Next time, just tell me and I would have picked it up right away. May have even had to sell another one in my collection to make up for it. ;)

I only didn't buy it because he made me promise not to buy it out from underneath him while he was making up his mind.

It took a lot of will power to keep that promise and I feel stupid I didn't notice it was part of the MeiGray sale before that.