New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey asked you for advice on buying it as well? That's hilarious, I was giving him the same advice and he still was a little indecisive. I finally told him he better buy it or I would. :lol:

I think I showed him and said "buy this". Then I needed to talk him into it.

This special jersey arrived today: a game worn Florida Panthers Kamil Kreps jersey from the 1st game of the NHL Premiere 2009 series in Helsinki (Blackhawks-Panthers). It's special to me because me and my girlfriend went to this game. Me so happy!

DSCN6805_zps210262cc.jpg

DSCN6807_zpsf13f1222.jpg

Pretty mellow when the game started, but they got louder after every intermission (hint: the bar) and even louder when Ville Koistinen, who is Finnish, scored the game winning goal in the shootout.

amonte78, on 29 Aug 2013 - 16:03, said:

Pretty mellow when the game started, but they got louder after every intermission (hint: the bar) and even louder when Ville Koistinen, who is Finnish, scored the game winning goal in the shootout.

That sounds like a pretty sweet finish...

Okay hopefully I can make up with that awful pun with this pickup:

amonte_calgary_f_sm.jpgamonte_calgary_b_sm.jpg

Couple nice spots of wear considering it's a one game wonder.

Oh NICE Amonte Flames!! I've been after one of those lately but can never find them when I have the dough. The extra patches are a cool touch too.

Uh...Akteon, how the hell can a FLAMES jersey make up for ANYTHING?

Nicely done on that pun though

One game, heck, I think those are only one period! Been trying to land a Preds myself. Nice pick up!

That sounds like a pretty sweet finish...

Okay hopefully I can make up with that awful pun with this pickup:

Awesome jersey!

Looks great! Did PE end up doing the stripping for you, or did you try it yourself?

2008 Iceland game worn

xBVAKdr.jpg

2ObJily.jpg

2006 Kazakhstan authentic (to be done up as an Antropov eventually)

FK89RaB.jpg

qeEmdYe.jpg

Jagr Starter authentic

EGNnkyW.jpg

JTZ9R8a.jpg

The Starter is surprisingly good quality. I always assumed they were crap.

And best for last...

2013 home and away signed Zuccarello game worns fron the recent Steiner sale

AvyAxX9.jpg

htCLDtS.jpg

rcihdHr.jpg

RElkNRB.jpg

Best part is, the Zuccarello jerseys show great wear on the sleeves and stick marks so I am going to try and photomatch them!

I haven't gotten this back yet, but I had Brilliant (Mike) strip the twill nameplate I had on my 2011 WC 1.0 and put the letters onto an ultrafil plate that Chowhound set me up with. It looks awesome.

PoweWinterClassicJerseyAuthentic.jpg

PoweWinterClassicJerseyAuthenticPlate.jp

Today I'm gonna post new arrivals like it's 1999...

Let's get started with 2 awesome inaugural season Predators jerseys. These are my favorite regular season jerseys ever made and the gamers are awesome, these 2 are just beat.

1998-99 Patric Kjellberg Home Set 2 - Awesome wear and marks all over this thing. One of the top players during the early years of the team.

kjellberg-b.jpg

kjellberg-f.jpg

1998-99 Vitali Yachmenev Home Set 2 - Great marks on this, a big repair on the chest and many on the sleeves. Also take a look at the #4 on the back, the outer layer is way thinner than normal, about half the size.

yachmenev-b.jpg

yachmenev-f.jpg

1999-00 Kimmo Timonen Preseason Set - Light wear on this with just some scuffs on the sleeves. The auto on the back is pretty nice, might be one I consider framing.

timonen-99pre-b.jpg

timonen-99pre-f.jpg

And now, the best of the bunch.

1998-99 Kimmo Timonen Milwaukee Admirals - This was one of my grails and its so amazing to own it. Never thought I'd even see one for sale. I dont know if there are only 2 or 4 Ads gamers of his. It's insanely beat with scuffs, holes, repairs and marks everywhere. It looks so much worse in person than in the photos. Easily top 3 in my collection and photomatched.

timonen-admirals-b.jpg

timonen-admirals-f.jpg

timonen-admirals.jpg