New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome awesome Preds and Timmo jersey!

Haha thanks everyone, too bad the Kjell and Yak got cut off because they are sweet too. The Timonen is the most epic of the batch though and yeah Chris, the seller is a total dingle. I think I got lucky because I hounded and hounded him and when the preseason Timonen ended for barely anything I think he got worried. Nevertheless I still had to pay for it but glad I could massage it out of him since I knew I wouldnt be around when it was slated to end.

Reebok Edge 2.0, Team Issued, Blackhawks Home jersey with Stanley Cup patch. Can you say Conn Smyth...

I think so, let me try.....Corey....Crawford. There, I got it right, right?

Yeah he was weird, I think a lot of it stemmed from him not really being a jersey guy. The Weber looked ok but I think Cjerina actually owns his for sure legit Calder Cup jersey so I dont know if that was just like a one gamer or something, I know Hershey had a few sets in that Calder Cup. But with no wear, no coa and knowing the owner of his other jersey it wasnt really for me and I think the ending price reflected that, it was a steal for a Weber jersey if legit.

Thanks man, and just as an update - only 2 Timonen Admirals gamers exist! Pretty sweet. Gonna try to meet him this year and bring this along.

My first ultrafil jersey and it's amazing! Authentic 93-96 away Mighty Ducks jersey. Most likely going to send this out to our new member Sir Keener for customization :thumbsup: I dunno if I'm going Selanne or Kariya. What do you guys think?

vyu6tX6.jpg?1

Team Austria Mario Altmann game worn jersey...definitely gonna rock this jersey on my next ski trip to Austria :thumbsup:

20130905_173029_zps897cbcf6.jpg

20130905_173122_zps5dd0fa79.jpg

My first ultrafil jersey and it's amazing! Authentic 93-96 away Mighty Ducks jersey. Most likely going to send this out to our new member Sir Keener for customization :thumbsup: I dunno if I'm going Selanne or Kariya. What do you guys think?

The answer to that last question is "yes".

As for lettering, why not try the team supplier? Wasn't it AIS sports that did the Ducks back in the day? Maybe JunkyardAthletic can shed some light on that since he works closely with a lot of team suppliers.