New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Kings Premier road. It came complete with airknit nameplate (shouldn't have had one at all, of course), and plastic-looking heat-pressed letters and numbers with the fake-looking stitch pattern printed onto the border of each character.

I still keep this as a testament to how much I've learned since then, lol.

If you have a white 11/12 LA Kings gamer look at the material that is on the back, if you look closely at the stitching you can see they added silver string to the stitch pattern. So they may have used something like this?

IMG_3514.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a white 11/12 LA Kings gamer look at the material that is on the back, if you look closely at the stitching you can see they added silver string to the stitch pattern. So they may have used something like this?

I do have one but I must admit I'm not sure what you're referring to. The only silver threads I see are those holding down the kiss-cut glitter layer of the numbers. There are also fine silver threads in the dazzle material in the stripes, but those are present on the front and also the sleeves, not just the back. Could you elaborate further?

I do have one but I must admit I'm not sure what you're referring to. The only silver threads I see are those holding down the kiss-cut glitter layer of the numbers. There are also fine silver threads in the dazzle material in the stripes, but those are present on the front and also the sleeves, not just the back. Could you elaborate further?

Well yes, on 2.0's the same material is used for the front and the back. So if you look closely you can see the little circular silver threads in the material. I was assuming they used a meterial similar to that and when taking a picture with a flash the silver thread gave out additional light thus making the nameplate shine. The reason I assumed this is because you said that you saw little holes in the nameplate.

Finally some beautiful additions to my ever growing Preds collection. Right now I'm working on getting a gamer from a player I like from every season and eventually trying to get an example of every jersey/patch they've worn.

First off, a rare Edge 2.0 from 07-08 which was the Preds 10th season.

legwand-f.jpg

legwand-b.jpg

Next up, a 2008-09 Martin Erat which is an Edge 1.0. Marty loves those things haha. This has over 10 sewn repairs in the silver area and most are over an inch long.

erat2-f.jpg

erat2-b.jpg

And finally a 2009-10 Third Set 1 David Legwand. This was the first game this jersey was ever worn. One of the sharpest jerseys ever.

legwand-alt2-f.jpg

legwand-alt2-b.jpg

And as a bonus, here are 7 seasons of Preds gamers represented as well as the white alt which was never worn in a game. More to come!

5zi24h.jpg

and this gave me a good laugh too. looks like they put the sleeve number on and were like... oh, this is on straight! *pause* not. and decided not to even bother with the glue. Will be searching for photomatches of that!

hv59bn.jpg

Brandon, nice work bud! That Legwand 2.0 07-08 is rare for sure... they were one of the only teams to rock the 1.0's the whole ride that season even into the playoffs.. I just picked up the Suter from the same set as your 09-10 Third set 1 Legwand..... and they are indeed sharp!

Nice collection man!

Oh yeah and how did I miss this? Tyutin wearing a Jackets 6100?? HAHA!! What an 'Isles fan'!

Usually players go to end their careers on the rangers, not start them. That was my b lol. The past 6 years have been a blur

So if you look closely you can see the little circular silver threads in the material. I was assuming they used a meterial similar to that and when taking a picture with a flash the silver thread gave out additional light thus making the nameplate shine.

OK, I think I understand what you meant. You're just referring to the stretch mesh on the back. All Edge jerseys, 1.0 and 2.0, have those same threads running through them. If you look at the Rangers 1.0 you just got it should have them too. The nameplate material on the Reitz jersey looked much more shiny than that.

Brandon, nice work bud! That Legwand 2.0 07-08 is rare for sure... they were one of the only teams to rock the 1.0's the whole ride that season even into the playoffs.. I just picked up the Suter from the same set as your 09-10 Third set 1 Legwand..... and they are indeed sharp!

Nice collection man!

Thanks man, got a long way to go but its fun to have something to go after. I reviewed the population reports and only 43 2.0s were worn in action by the Preds in 07-08.

And here is the Legwand wonky number photomatch, awesome - 94123488-david-legwand-of-the-nashville-

Too bad Getty is a joke.

Has anyone bought a jersey just because you know other people would REALLY want it, and you are surprised it's so "cheap" and still available? I kinda just did that :/

Oh? What did you buy?

All I'm gonna say is, I bought it off Meigray and I was shocked it was only $750. I like to keep things suspenseful ;) Can't wait to post it in here when I get it.

I am done attention-whoring this thread, haha. Proceed with the new arrivals. My new grail will grace this thread with its presence as soon as I get it.

I am done attention-whoring this thread, haha. Proceed with the new arrivals. My new grail will grace this thread with its presence as soon as I get it.

Okay dude now I can't take this anymore just give some clues, is it an NHL jersey or what team is it or year?

Okay dude now I can't take this anymore just give some clues, is it an NHL jersey or what team is it or year?

It's almost surely a 2010-11 Shea Weber jersey.

Just got these 1.0s in from Hockey Jersey Outlet. The home is going to be a Powe 2010 SCF, and the road will be a Powe 2010 WC.

FlyersJerseyB.jpg

FlyersJersey.jpg

Just got these 1.0s in from Hockey Jersey Outlet. The home is going to be a Powe 2010 SCF, and the road will be a Powe 2010 WC.

35hg56e.jpg

(yeh, it's a slow morning at work)

Finally some beautiful additions to my ever growing Preds collection. Right now I'm working on getting a gamer from a player I like from every season and eventually trying to get an example of every jersey/patch they've worn.

Good luck with you plan. I am doing the same with the Blue Jackets. Right now I have 20 examples of the 26 jerseys the Jackets have worn.

nothing too crazy here

Houston Aeros Practice Worn, pretty beat up.

165B88AF-orig.jpg

Minnesota Wild Practice Jerseys (picked them up for mad cheap at the Wild Warehouse Sale)

1881DB25-orig.jpg

Wild Game Worn Socks (Warehouse Sale, $1 a pair can't go wrong) Now what the heck am I going to do with them.........

2BE97463-orig.jpg

I would have too if I had any use for them, like wearing them and whatnot. But I skate casually at the parks and like to just shoot around if there is a net up. I snagged a game used Brent Burns stick for like $70, but they had tons of others for like $30 (Miettinen, Latendresse) that people were scooping up to play around with. That cheap for a composite is awesome.