Help is appreciated.......

xahlgoalie

I figured that since I joined this board and everyone has been cool about it. I figured I would ask for some help in figuring out some of the auction items. Any help would be appreciated greatly. These are some patches. I also have a ton of nameplates and numbers to figure out. But I will start with these. Way too many pics to post at once. Thanks again

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the other two picture links are broken.

The AJR was worn on the Steelers' jerseys in I think 1988, after Art Rooney Sr. died.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/663397-2011-pittsburgh-steelers-draft-echoes-from-past-drafts-give-secondary-hope/page/3

Gritted teeth top-hat guy is the Wake Forest Demon Deacon.

The Dattco patch was worn on various Hartford Wolf Pack jerseys from 2000-04 (they seemed to alternate between that and a Dodge sponsor patch). I'll definitely be buying one or two of those from you, Chris.

htfd_virtue_f_sm.jpg

The X Tenth anniversary 1991-2001 grey patch is from the San Jose Sharks and was worn on their road teal jerseys during the 2000-2001 season. A similar one with a teal backround was worn on their white jerseys.

5630.gif

The checkered flag VIP patch was worn by the Portland Pirates in 2003-04 (not sure about other years)

245-f.jpg

I have the dodge too akteon

Awesome, any chance you also have the trapezoidal US flag patches many of the AHL teams wore in 2001? (Similar to the one you showed, just with no 9-11 on it).

54-f.jpg52-f.jpg51-f.jpg114-f.jpg

The GPM Credit Union patch was worn on the Portland Pirates jersey around 2007 when Anaheim was the affiliate.

AUzBU.jpg

I believe the Poudre Valley Health System patch is for the Colorado Eagles:

eaLFb.jpg

The SP patch is just the logo SP Apparel, a hockey jersey manufacturer. Similarly, the Reebok vector logo was on Reebok jerseys until they switched to the wordmark this year.

That "Christus Schumpert Health Systems".... Seen something very similar on San Antonio Rampage, Corpus Christi Rayz, and perhaps even Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs.

The devils wore that 10th anniversary patch on the bottom hem of their jerseys during the 91-92 season

"Friendly's" on Springfield Falcons, 2008-2009.