• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Olesz 85 - Florida Panthers

Hartnell 17 - Preds Mustard Alt Jersey

Thornton 19 - NHL All Star Jersey

Lindgren is Mats (I think, looking at Hockey DB they said Mats never played for Lowell, but I think he might have played a couple of rehab games down there. There was a Lindgren on the roster in the early 2000s). Lindgren Lowell Lock Monsters

The one under the Lindgren is also a Lock Monsters

Denis is Marc Denis Hershey Bears

Coughlin might be a Wolf Pack nameplate

NICHOLISHEN is a Mike Nicholishen Lowell Lock Monsters plate.

The green nameplates are from the Quad City Mallards. The players are:

Mike Burgoyne

Jeff Reynaert

Les Borsheim

Sergei Durdin

Terry Hollinger

Jason Deskins

Clint or Paul Cabana

Jeffrey Doyle

Dave or Blake Stewart

The Coughlin isn't for a Wolf Pack jersey, they only used 2-color names for that style. The Rangers white Liberty 3rd jerseys originally had 3-color names like that, but the league made them change to 2-color names because they weren't approved for 3-color and the Rangers didn't use nameplates then, so I'm kinda stumped on that one.

Looking at all the various players named Coughlin on HockeyDB didn't give any insight either.

The Coughlin isn't for a Wolf Pack jersey, they only used 2-color names for that style. The Rangers white Liberty 3rd jerseys originally had 3-color names like that, but the league made them change to 2-color names because they weren't approved for 3-color and the Rangers didn't use nameplates then, so I'm kinda stumped on that one.

Looking at all the various players named Coughlin on HockeyDB didn't give any insight either.

I wonder if it's Matt Coughlin. He played with the Fort Worth Brahmas, whose color scheme wasn't red/white/blue/silver. However, the low-level minor league teams tend to go through a lot of special one-game jerseys, and I've seen multiple Texas-style ones for Texas-based teams. I'm 99% certain that Fort Worth has had something like that.

The Thornton kit is from the 03 east as game.

That #20 with Halkidis is from the Carolina Monarchs of the AHL.

The nameplates don't match any style that I know of that anyone with the last name Halkidis would have worn. However, the Monarchs had a very elaborate sublimated pattern on the back of their jerseys that went from navy blue to red. It's possible that they were used on a prototype to see how a single-color plate looked.

• The 3 is for the Nashville Predators' home and road but not alternates, they used them up until the end of the '10-'11 season
  • The Boulerice set is for the Carolina Hurricanes' colour from '02 to '06
  • The 80 is for the Montreal Canadiens' white (from CCM in the '80s and is still used up till now)

... aaand I'm spent.

The Boulerice set is for the Carolina Hurricanes' colour from '02 to '06

I'm sorry to disagree, but the Boulerice kit is not in the Hurricanes' font; the numbers should be more rounded and the letters slanted. Wish I could help with what it was though.

I'm sorry to disagree, but the Boulerice kit is not in the Hurricanes' font; the numbers should be more rounded and the letters slanted. Wish I could help with what it was though.

Aw yeah, just looked there - they're like round cornered italics...

Got it! The Boulerice is for the Albany River Rats colour, pre-Hurricanes affiliation which is odd because he played there when they were affiliated with the Hurricanes.

Good work! :thumbsup:

Just guesses on my part:

The 80 blue, could that be a Jets

85, could that be a Rusty Olesz panthers?

the 10 and 90.....Columbus?

Im probably wrong on....all 3.

The Checkers could be for an equipment bag/locker stall nam tag

Herb Chambers is Worcester Sharks Edge

The NHL shield is for an All Star game

Center Ice is for the 90s/early 00s practice jerseys

Mancherst Monarchs 07-08 is a tag Cutting Edge puts in the gamers

C is for Pittsburgh

McKay patch stole my idea for an accounting firm..M'Kay Accounting, but I do not know the team...sorry for digressing. Upon investigation, they are located in Shreveport, LA, so I would guess those patches were for the Shreveport Mudbugs