KHL on American T.V.?

Krendelev

http://en.khl.ru/news/2012/09/21/24731.html

The UFA Sports agency, which acts as the KHL’s marketing service partner in nations outside the League’s borders, has announced a surge in interest among North American TV companies seeking to broadcast matches in the KHL Championship.

At present, the American media are interested primarily in showing games featuring Alexander Ovechkin, Evgeny Malkin, Sergei Gonchar and other locked out NHL stars, so current talks are focused on coverage of games featuring Metallurg Magnitogorsk, Dynamo Moscow, CSKA Moscow and SKA Saint Petersburg.

There are also ongoing talks with interested broadcasters from Great Britain and a number of European countries about showing KHL Championship games

I've been watching the games on line since last year, I finally figured out the PC-TV connection so I can watch on the big screen. Yesterday I watched AK Bars Kazan beat Metallurg Magnitogorsk (Malkin/Gonchar) I missed Kovy vs. Ovi today due to work but I've always enjoyed European hockey. I don't know if you guys in New York have heard this but the KHL will play two games at the new arena in the Bronx in January. SKA St. Petersburg vs. Moscow Dynamo (Ovie's team)

I've been watching the games on line since last year, I finally figured out the PC-TV connection so I can watch on the big screen. Yesterday I watched AK Bars Kazan beat Metallurg Magnitogorsk (Malkin/Gonchar) I missed Kovy vs. Ovi today due to work but I've always enjoyed European hockey. I don't know if you guys in New York have heard this but the KHL will play two games at the new arena in the Bronx in January. SKA St. Petersburg vs. Moscow Dynamo (Ovie's team)

I've been doing the same, just on the computer though. Haven't figured out the PC->TV thing yet.

• 3 weeks later...