NEW ARRIVALS INTERNATIONAL JERSEYS

Krendelev

I thought I would start a new arrival thread for international jerseys. Here's what I got in the mail today. A Dinamo Moscow game worn jersey. Jersey is made by TACKLA and was worn around '94-'96.

2806533870107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

2455544860107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice! Dont you love the weight of the Tackla game jerseys? So different from the replicas. Dynamo looked good with Ovie today. They won in a shootout. Ovechkin doesn't look right with the #32. I know he wore it before but that #8 stands out on the ice. 32 seems to just blend in ( or maybe his play has fallen off a bit. :P )

Dmitri Sukhanov?

Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice. I have a blue Dynamo tackla, though the Samsung is printed in block letters, not in the oval. It's one of my all-time favorites! Wouldn't mind scoring the partner white jersey, I believe the Samsung was printed in red block letters. Yes, the game-weights are really nice!

Nice. I have a blue Dynamo tackla, though the Samsung is printed in block letters, not in the oval. It's one of my all-time favorites! Wouldn't mind scoring the partner white jersey, I believe the Samsung was printed in red block letters. Yes, the game-weights are really nice!

Yes, the white one have red lettering.

DSC_0403-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I had a minor car wreck a bit ago and had to blow my jersey money on car repairs. My wife, she rocks, bought me this out of sympathy. It's pretty light weight material but the chances of me ever finding an authentic of this is pretty slim.

DSC_0801-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

She found it at SportsK here in the Detroit area, but I don't see them on their web site anymore. I haven't seen the white jerseys available anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

This was sold to me as a game used jersey, but I'm not completely sure it is.

DSC_0810-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0812-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki