Question about KHL gamers

madflava

I am watching the KHL game between Moscow Dynamo and Lev Praha on ESPN. I was wondering if the Dynamo numbers and crest on the jersey are sublimated, screen printed, or sewn on the jersey this season. They are definitely using name plates but I'm not sure if the lettering is sublimated, sewn, or screen printed on the nameplate. Any information would be much appreciated.

Email the people at lutchusa.com, they will get back to you with exactly how its done. Judging by the listing on the site, the pro model says 'Name and number made by application' so that means it will be sewn on.

http://lutchusa.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=85&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3

Ive been scoping these out for a while, thinking about getting one myself.

Starting last year, 2011-12, Lutch started sewing on the names and numbers. Previously the gamers would have the main crest as a sewn on embroidered patch at times. My 2004-05 jersey is that way. They also had the occasional embroidered sponsorship patch sewn on, perhaps due to a late agreement after the sublimated jerseys had already been produced in advance of the upcoming season.

i'd link to my photos to illustrate, but it looks like webshots has now disabled my ability to link to my own pictures. Motherf***ers.

Thanks for the info everyone. I'm definitely thinking of picking up an authentic Dynamo jersey. I've loved their jersey since the early 90's when Kovalev and Kasparaitas played for them. Anyone remember when CCM made Russian professional hockey team jerseys? The gamers I've seen look awesome but I don't think authentics were ever made available for retail.

Personally I think the dynamo Moscow jersey with the script on the front is potentially the nicest hockey jersey period.

This style? If so I agree. They used the same style jersey in the early 70's.

DSC_0417-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

I really like this older style Dynamo jersey also.

DSC_0401.JPG

Thanks for the info everyone. I'm definitely thinking of picking up an authentic Dynamo jersey. I've loved their jersey since the early 90's when Kovalev and Kasparaitas played for them. Anyone remember when CCM made Russian professional hockey team jerseys? The gamers I've seen look awesome but I don't think authentics were ever made available for retail.

I'm pretty sure the only teams CCM made jerseys for were the ones who came over to play against the NHL teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah and the blue. So simple and clean.

:thumbsup: Excellent choice. Been meaning to get one for myself as well (for a few years now :blush:) , hope they can still be ordered. Rather have them come straight from Russia than being produced in Russia, shipped to US and then back to Europe again -_- . And get a Nizhny Torpedo as well ...