Teams you love or hate to Watch

Kalitse

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like watching the Kings...they are always entertaining. I can also always enjoy a good Blackhawks or Capitals game.

Flyers...not so much recently haha they've been terrible. My favorite team, but jeeze some days they are absolutely brutal to watch.

Oh, and Devils, ew. Worst team to watch in the league.

• 3 weeks later...

Love watching:

Thrashers

Sabres

Capitals

Canucks

Hate Watching:

Red Wings

Sharks

Hurricanes

Predators

• 1 month later...

Most hated team ever in any sport for me is the Leafs.... but ya I like to watch Hockey Night in Canada to see them lose, especially at home! I would say they have the most annoying media/fans/local coverage of any team.

Boring games... any Oilers or Flames games.

I like the original six matchups... but the NHL f.ucked that up years ago with the stupid scheduling nowadays.

No more rivalries like there used to be!

• 4 weeks later...

Nucks' and the double mint Sedin twins are fun to watch. It's like NHL'94 with all those sick setups. Any team that has those type of players or style I want to watch.

Thought Tampa was exciting to watch as well this past year, they should make a push for the playoffs this year with all that offensive prowess.

DUCKS. Can't stand them or their biased announcers. It's too the point when Dallas plays them I want to put it on mute since the Stars telecast is always blacked out when they come here.

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely hate watching the Penguins play. Too much Crosby talk. We get it, he's good. Let's move on now...

I absolutely hate watching the Penguins play. Too much Crosby talk. We get it, he's good. Let's move on now...

What??!

A Flyers fan slamming the pens?!

That's original!

especially on this board! :D

:P

One hell of a gold medal though! :D

Hockey is a team effort, not a #87 effort. Real talk

Hockey is a team effort, not a #87 effort. Real talk

Tell that to Paul Henderson and his jersey.

Haha. I have a CCM Lemieux jersey on the way to my house now, when I get it i'll post pics of it. Just wondering if your intrested in it at all?

Hell Ya.

Haha alright, when I get i'll post pictures.

that was the quickest flyers-pens argument EVER! lol!

Pen's win! AGAIN! :stickhndl:

• 5 months later...

I love watching the Predators, particularily their home games. They have an awesome fanbase with an electric atmosphere in the building. I hate watching anything with the Leafs or Wings, mostly because they both have a tendancy to have comebacks in the third against my hometown Flames. the Leafs usually do this to any team though on hockey night in Canada making it kind of boring and predictable. The Wings seem to always play like s*** for 40 minutes at the saddledome, then they decide to play in the third and win it late or in extra time.

• 1 month later...

A bleeding Orange Flyers fan........ But, I do like the Avs, Tampa (St. Louis is one of my favorite players), and Buffalo. I have also been watching "Oil Change" on NHL network and have been following the Oilers a little this year too.

The series i always loved watchin was from the time period from about 97-03 anytime a series between dallas colorado and/or detroit was always a gritty tough classics. Now years after these took place and you analyze the rosters from all those years the collection of talent that these franchises had are uncomparable with all the HOF and future HOF'ers.

I've been a Kings fan for quite some time...but having twin sons just over 5 years ago understandably took me away from watching pretty much anything other than Sesame Street or Scooby Doo! Now that my boys are 5, they LOVE watching hockey! I got them a couple kid-sized Kings jerseys and the three of us love watching games!

• 4 months later...

Love watching: Blackhawks

Like watching: Penguins & Caps

I've disliked watching the Predators the last couple of years. I've just found their games against the Hawks to be boring. They seem to play at a slower pace. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't play the Hawks several times a year.

As a Sharks fan I really can't stand watching the ducks. That last sharks ducks game of the season where corey perry got that hat trick to get his 50th goal was one of the most painful experiences of my life.

• 1 month later...

I don't really have a problem with them, but I find the Bruins deathly boring almost all the time. For the last few years it's also been very painful watching the Leafs, although that's improved so far this year. :lol: As for the teams I particularly like to watch, Detroit definitely tops the list for me. I also like watching Washington, Calgary and Pittsburgh.

Obviously I love watching the Wings. I loved watching the Av's back when the Wings and them had the great rivalries. I also watch the Maple Leafs every Saturday night on HNIC. I really don't care to watch any of the Western Canada teams. I like watching the Flyers, I've been a fan of them since the early 70's when I first started watching hockey. I like watching any original six team play. I used to enjoy the Wings vs. Blues playoff series in the 90's.

I just signed up for Gamecenter live this season and have really enjoyed watching the Islanders games. They have a pretty good team when they are on. They just need to get more consistant. I've also been watching the Panthers games this season. I also enjoy the Lightning games. St. Louis is one of my favorite players bacause he's a midget just like me. I like watching Carolina play too.

Like a lot of other people have said, I don't like watching the Devils. They bore me to sleep. I will never like the Penguins, even without Crosby, and don't like watching them play, even though they are a good exciting team.

Most of the other teams I'll watch if no other games are on.