1978 Hawks Dureen photos...

Tazer19

Hello everyone,

I am in need of some help. I was LUCKY enough to be able to snag a 1978 team/game issued red Hawks dureen. I am going to be getting it customized as #3 Magnuson w "C"...

I am in need of some pics that show the back of that jersey. Possibly to see what they used for the nameplate...dureen?? ultrafil?? I want it to be spot on with the customization.

I have looked via Getty Images, google, past Classic and GaweWorn Auctions etc...

So if anyone has pics of any red Hawks dureen jerseys from '77-'78 and would share them with me-it would be so greatly appreciated....

(Mods-if this needs to be placed in a diff section-please do-sorry)

I'm not sure if it's all the same but, on all the Hawks durene jerseys I've seen from the early 80's, there were durene nameplates. You might be able to utilize something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COOL-DURENE-VINTAGE-CHAMPION-49ERS-N-Y-GIANTS-STYLE-JERSEY-SZ-XXL-/261133186924?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cccc0376c

and just cut it up for a nameplate. Maybe you can find something cheaper than that even. It's something to think about.

Hello everyone,

I am in need of some help. I was LUCKY enough to be able to snag a 1978 team/game issued red Hawks dureen. I am going to be getting it customized as #3 Magnuson w "C"...

I am in need of some pics that show the back of that jersey. Possibly to see what they used for the nameplate...dureen?? ultrafil?? I want it to be spot on with the customization.

I have looked via Getty Images, google, past Classic and GaweWorn Auctions etc...

So if anyone has pics of any red Hawks dureen jerseys from '77-'78 and would share them with me-it would be so greatly appreciated....

(Mods-if this needs to be placed in a diff section-please do-sorry)

Ask Sulli, he knows all for the Hawks. His oldest is a 79, but sure he can give you the lowdown.

http://home.comcast.net/~sulli26/byyear.htm