2013 World Junior Championships

NYIJM29

That red alternate was only worn in last year's Canadian National Pride Worthless Overhyped Teenagers That Let The Whole Country Down Tournament.

You can find the roster of Team Canada Worthless Overhyped Teenagers That Let The Whole Country Down here.

Ok you are getting the all disappointment team ...congrats

I had "Losers 13" as an option, but didn't want to rub it in..too soon. If it's anyone that knows a loser, it is the Islander fan

The last 2 tournaments Canada had a bunch of babies with zero character!!!

Nugent hopkins should have blown this tournament up, the guy was in the top 10 in scoring for half the year in the NHL!!

Huberdeau sucks in my opinion overrated !! Malcolm Subban will be an average pro, as far as the rest of the roster i thought they all played b.s hockey trying to make big hits and fancy goals thats not canadien hockey. Canadien hockey is out hussle and out work everybody. In all honesty Switzerland played better in this tournament then team Canada.

Honestly no excuse for Canada to lose this year (A lock out year) we should have destroyed everyone. The U.S are playing like Canada they got better as the tournament rolled on and they will obliterate Sweden in the final.

Personally theres no way i wear a Team canada junior jersey of these kids...complete overhyped bunch of kids. They ran there mouth played dirty and thought they would finesse there way around teams.......surprise you are in the consilation final and guess what russia is capable of beating them if they show a little heart problem is Russia plays like a bunch of wusses too.

ok i am done venting sorry

what a mess this junior team was, 3 players suspended, a 5-1 beating to the hands of the U.S and underwhelming performences from supposed future stars.

People in Canada are complaining he got 4 games, he should have got the whole tournament.

sorry Isles fan hes a #4 d man. Dougie Hamilton is a scrub too

The Canada jerseys should be customized with Reinhart. I hope he does that to Crosby when he plays for the Islanders. :D :D

Griffin stated on Twitter he is not a dirty player. I love it! One of the knocks on him is that he doesn't use his size. He wasn't even close on that slash/high stick! If he does something like that to Crosby, I will break my rule of not getting a player who is younger than me on a jersey (though, Strome is younger than me too) and get a Reinhart jersey

Griffin stated on Twitter he is not a dirty player. I love it! One of the knocks on him is that he doesn't use his size. He wasn't even close on that slash/high stick! If he does something like that to Crosby, I will break my rule of not getting a player who is younger than me on a jersey (though, Strome is younger than me too) and get a Reinhart jersey

All Canadian players say they are not dirty, they love their cliches. They say they don't dive but managed to outdive the Italian national soccer team during this tournament. :lol:

Any hatred for Crosby is perfectly rational. It should be be encouraged.

If that was the rule I could only get retired players

'MURRICA!

What a great game this team played. They didn't allow anything to Sweden in the middle of the ice. Just an overall solid team effort. Awesome.

Was very impressed with USA's defensive play,and of course with Gibson's play....sour as a Canadian but pretty happy as a Ducks fan

Fassel is as anti-US as an Al-Quida member. It had to absolutely kill him to have to give that trophy to the US team.

WTV...USA played well and rode a hot goalie, they deserve the title. I just don't think Canada sent there best team i am not making excuses especially not on a LOCK OUT year but we could have used Drouin and i think some of the 4th liners were big and slow and did not fit the team a kid like mckinon would have killed in a tournament like this.

I think Steve Spot got out coached but its definitely not his fault a lot of kids did not show up, kids like Dougie Hamilton were a disappointment.

Let this be a lesson you dont win because you have the best team on paper.