REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

Even thou this sorry excuse of a season will be starting, do you think the jerseys will start to be coming out to retailers? Reebok should sell the real jerseys to the fans to make us happy from the crap the spoiled players put us through..

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was already announced (or maybe just figured out through some sleuthing by someone here) that at least a handful of teams will be releasing the 2.0's this year. I know Montreal and Vancouver will (because they're available for order on Icejerseys.com).

I hope so, I'd love to be able to get a Ducks 3rd 2.0

From the Edge2.0 thread (maybe this can be consolidated into that, admins?):

http://forums.icejer...700#entry106511

I'm hearing that they've shut down hockey jersey production in Indonesia entirely, and basically waiting for the stock to sell out before going to full scale 2.0 production (makes sense). So, while there are still some Canadian team and NYR, CHI, and PIT Indos out there, the 2.0's starting being pumped out because Reebok no longer has any in their warehouse. As other teams follow, the 2.0's will come.

From the Edge2.0 thread (maybe this can be consolidated into that, admins?):

http://forums.icejer...700#entry106511

Just to add to this. There is a seller on Ebay from Indonesia that is selling all kinds of official crests. I bought a Leafs one and it was the exact same that are on the Reebok jerseys. This coincides with Reebok bringing production back to Canada story.

Didn't someone say that places are only selling a few teams 2.0's because Reebok is waiting for them to clear out the old Indo's first and will then start selling the 2.0's?

2.0s = Happiness. There's no doubt about that.

Just won the last Avs 1.0 MeiGray was offering on eBay and it just further drove home the fact that I'm not a fan of them. I have a preseason worn 1.0 from when they first came out and the sleeves were different than the jersey I just won. The sleeves on the one from eBay were made of a really light and shiny material while the preseason worn sleeves were made of the heavier Xtrafil. I'm thinking the jersey on eBay may have even been a prototype. There's no way the players would have liked to have worn that thing.

Either way, the 2.0s I have are 100% better than any 1.0 I've seen.

I would not expect all 30 teams to be available in 2.0s until next season but we will see more and more until then. Old line teams and popular ones first,I imagine the scrap sellers like the Coyotes and Panthers will be the last to tumble.

It will cheapen the Reebok wordmark 2.0s that are out there, but for guys like us, Vector 2.0s will still be worth it. I'd rather have the better material readily available and possibly cheaper than more rare and expensive and impossible to find. I can find other jerseys that are rare, I don't need every day NHL jerseys to be rare too.

:noway:

Didn't like 'em before, won't like 'em when/if they come out.

Bring back the 6100's!!

:thumbsup:

yeah exactly, so what if it cheapens them, its really how it should be. And really, most 2.0s are gotten for less than retail prices if you think about it.

:noway:

Didn't like 'em before, won't like 'em when/if they come out.

Bring back the 6100's!!

:thumbsup:

To me, 6100s might just be the worst fitting jersey made.

There aren't a lot of Penguins or Bruins 2.0 for example out there. The ones with the vector logo will still be rare. The only rare 2.0 that I have is my 08-09 Blackhawks 3rd and a Lightning black home jersey.