REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

Yup, have for years. Not sure on sizes, I'll have to check next home game but I think they were $269.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, don't forget the extra line of stitching in the fight strap twill piece that is a tell-tale characteristic of team-issued 2.0s. The retail 2.0s do NOT have this feature. So why even bother buying a retail 2.0 since it is NOT the same thing the players are wearing on the ice?

Wow thanks for repeating what chow_hound said on the page before.

Retail 1.0s and 2.0s have the same fight straps. The point is the 2.0 is the closest thing you can get to a team-issue or gamer, much closer than a 1.0 has been over the last few years.

Thanks puckboy. Your services are no longer needed here. Unless you want to post your jersey collection...

Its his MOMs collection and she will not let him out of the closet

Maybe if more people say ban this F###ing Idiot they will

Puckboy was caught stealing someone else's jersey picture and trying to pass it off as one of his jerseys, and then lied about it. Recently he returns and makes a racist comment. Yet he's still here, so who knows what it would take for him to be banned.

Puckboy was caught stealing someone else's jersey picture and trying to pass it off as one of his jerseys, and then lied about it. Recently he returns and makes a racist comment. Yet he's still here, so who knows what it would take for him to be banned.

If I were one of the admins I would have banned his IP a long time ago. This guy has no business on this forum.

On a more serious note, am I the only one who really isn't bothered by the differences in the fight strap stitching? I feel like I'm picky, but an extra line of stitching is a moot point. Certainly not going to make me feel like its any different than the on ice product.

I'm not bothered by it either, but to me it doesn't look like just an "extra line of stitching." It seems like there's a whole extra layer of twill such that the TI strap is sandwiched between 2 twill layers. On the retails there seems to be just one layer of twill on top of the strap with nothing underneath it.

I have both 1.0 retails and 2.0 game worn/issued. To me, I originally loved the 1.0s but after getting my first 2.0, Ill never go back. It fits alot better and the material is alot more durable (no snagging as many have complained about the 1.0). But I agree with most of you on here that it is personal preference. Spend your money on what you want. But ill be spending my money only on 2.0's from here on out

There's always going to be differences between the team issue jerseys and the retail jerseys. The neck tagging has always been different. With the Edges the fight strap is reinforced. Like orangecrush8 said, it really doesn't bother me. If someone wanted to they could modify a retail 2.0 to make it more like a team issue jersey. That really wasn't the case with the 1,0 because you were dealing with different materials and a slightly different cut.

In the end, just like with customization, it's all about what little concessions you are personally comfortable with as a collector.

Then how come places like River City Sports are selling 7287s? Plus, we have a few pages of someone complaining about their Edge 2.0 that they just bought.

I know some of the previous Reebok catalogs have ended up online as PDFs, anyone seen a scan of this one (fall 2013)?

Then how come places like River City Sports are selling 7287s? Plus, we have a few pages of someone complaining about their Edge 2.0 that they just bought.

I don't work there, I have no idea.

The response from Ice Jerseys when I emailed about NYR Made In Canada size 46's and road (white) jerseys:

"Unfortunately, due to the lockout, our manufacturer has not produced any available for retail purchase this season. Perhaps trying to contact the team?"

Anybody know if icejerseys or any other sites are getting more stock or road whites? I see they are out of Hawks and just curious if they did a limited run due to the lockout.

I know some of the previous Reebok catalogs have ended up online as PDFs, anyone seen a scan of this one (fall 2013)?

Check MSH, the catalogs always show up there. They've got the 2013 Reebok available.

Check MSH, the catalogs always show up there. They've got the 2013 Reebok available.

I haven't looked recently but I thought ModSquad just posted the gear catalogs (skates, gloves, etc.) not the apparel/jersey catalogs.