REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

Just an FYI, since I don't think I posted this here... here is the latest information from my distributor:

Reebok 2.0's will be made available for retail (mostly in Canada).

They will be made on an order basis, and orders must be 25 of each style. For example, I ordered red Blackhawks. Had to order 25 of that specific style, and sizes were my choice, in breakdowns of 5 (52-5, 54-10, 56-10).

Retail price will be going up to $350 per jersey on these.

Indo-Edges will STILL be made, but in limited supply.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how would someone get their hands on a Rangers in, say, a 46?

Just an FYI, since I don't think I posted this here... here is the latest information from my distributor:

They will be made on an order basis, and orders must be 25 of each style. For example, I ordered red Blackhawks. Had to order 25 of that specific style, and sizes were my choice, in breakdowns of 5 (52-5, 54-10, 56-10).

Indo-Edges will STILL be made, but in limited supply.

I don't know what your access level is, but I bet you could get enough of us together to do a Flyers order if you wanted to.

I don't know what your access level is, but I bet you could get enough of us together to do a Flyers order if you wanted to.

I'd be happy to do that.

So how would someone get their hands on a Rangers in, say, a 46?

I'm sure some places will get them in stock (probably even IceJerseys).

I'm happy to place any orders anyone wants if we can get the grouping together to work out.

How much do they cost for distributors to buy?

How much do they cost for distributors to buy?

From my understanding, the normal cost is half of retail (in this case $175). I have to pay slightly more than that because I'm working with someone who has a Reebok license (I don't actually have one myself). But he allows me to use his license to order jerseys and then gets a fee per jersey.

You guys are REALLY going to pay $350 for a retail blank 2.0!?

Exactly my thinking. It's cheaper to buy gamers.

You guys are REALLY going to pay $350 for a retail blank 2.0!?

Lol. I love being an Islanders fan. My most expensive game is less than that

Lol. I love being an Islanders fan. My most expensive game is less than that

Probably won't get a Moulson either for that cheap...

Love to snag a 2.0 Canucks Home/Away.... was down at Rogers Arena the other day and they had gamers there... shoot cant member the price now... $329? Was tempted but know my wife would flip :D Im already going to be putting some of my gamers up later here for sale :D

Aside from JT that is.

Very true. But with the blanks from Meigray, I was able to get a couple of 2.0 JTs for $125ish!

Probably won't get a Moulson either for that cheap...

I passed on a Moulson and a couple of KO for under $350. The Moulson was the 2011-12 season. Okposo from 2011-12 and this past season (bought Streit instead...figured it would be my only chance to own a NYI captain's gamer at a reasonable price).

I would also be interested in a group buy, if the price is more reasonable, like $250.

200.00 is better as people say you can get a few gamers or game issued and redo them for under 300.00

If someone wants to organize a group buy, let me know. We can work out all of the details.

If you have the means, buying a gamer or game issued may be a cheaper way to go about it, as cowboys said.

But assuming that $175 is the wholesaler cost, I imagine the cost will be at least $200. Now, the seller isn't going to do this for free, he's going to make some money. So I'm thinking around $250 is appropriate. Of course, I'm all for spending less. :)

But assuming that $175 is the wholesaler cost, I imagine the cost will be at least $200. Now, the seller isn't going to do this for free, he's going to make some money. So I'm thinking around $250 is appropriate. Of course, I'm all for spending less. :)

Yea, I'm not taking on a $5,000 risk (per team and color) without making some money, obviously.

Well what would be a group price ?????

Considering that retail is $350, cutting $50 off of that is reasonable in my opinion. I would probably be looking at $275-$300 per jersey, shipped within the US (plus PayPal fees).

Like I said, if people are interested in putting together a group order, we can organize things and go from there. Price would definitely not be $200 per jersey though cowboys.

I am out Thanks

I was aware of that before I even named a price, haha. That's why I agreed with your post about getting a gamer.

Yea, I'm not taking on a $5,000 risk (per team and color) without making some money, obviously.

What's the risk if you don't buy unless you have a group already committed to buying...?

Based on your numbers, they're being sold to your Reebok license person for $175. It sounds like you're getting them for around $200? (Maybe a bit less, maybe more? I don't know -- but by writing $5,000 for 25 jerseys, that implies you're getting them for $200). If you're only committing to buy them when a group is organized to buy them off you, selling them for $275-$300 is $75-$100 profit per jersey minus shipping. That's $1,500-$2,500 profit, is it not? I don't see where the risk is...

What's the risk if you don't buy unless you have a group already committed to buying...?

Based on your numbers, they're being sold to your Reebok license person for $175. It sounds like you're getting them for around $200? (Maybe a bit less, maybe more? I don't know -- but by writing $5,000 for 25 jerseys, that implies you're getting them for $200). If you're only committing to buy them when a group is organized to buy them off you, selling them for $275-$300 is $75-$100 profit per jersey minus shipping. That's $1,500-$2,500 profit, is it not? I don't see where the risk is...

Your numbers are correct. And the risk comes from people canceling their orders. I have to write a check for $5000 for people I don't know. I see quite a bit of risk there.

I understand people all have their limits on what they are willing to pay. I'm offering them, yes at a profit because this is my business, but at a substantial discount from retail. If people want to get gamers and strip them or hold out thinking they can get them at a lower price that is completely fine.